Random Irritations

Wolf

Visit site
One of many Americanism. 4 Yr old graduating play school, secondary schools having proms....

All rubbish.
Absolutely agree with you. My youngest couple years ago had to wear a Mortar board and gown to have a full on graduation from playschool, she was 4 years old and had no idea what was going on.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Absolutely agree with you. My youngest couple years ago had to wear a Mortar board and gown to have a full on graduation from playschool, she was 4 years old and had no idea what was going on.

I can still recall my school attempting to implement a prom 20 years ago. Am happy to say, it didn’t take for a further 5 years.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
The trains being late and overcrowded and some obnoxious obese cretin shouting at people to move down when you couldn’t get a fag paper on the train

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just signed up to the Hurricane 80k in 80 days challenge. Basically you run, walk, cycle, swim whatever but you have to do thsy distance in a set 80 day period. It commemorate the 80 years since Battle of Britain & raises money for the RAF museum. Seeing as Mrs Wolf is going through the joining process thought I'd do this with her and realistically its an easy distance to cover in that time.

Its £20 to do it and you get a little medal at the end, all proceeds except for the cost of medal go to the charity. None of this irritates me its all very nice, the actual irritation is the amount of servicemen posting on the social media ad for it asking for a 50% discount in order to take part.. Why would you do that!

Are they from the Scots Guards ;);)

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I would happily put up with the silly rubbish if the schools were performing better.
We're infested with illiterates.
I'm terrified that our morons, and Christ, we've got millions of them, will re-elect their orange monster this coming November.

Same here. The worry for the future is that in the UK the highest birth rate is among the lowest socio-economic groups (thicko level!). The average worker decides they can't afford childcare etc: the feckless make the rest of us pay !!!

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
[QUOTE="Lord Tyrion, post: 2119837, member: 19815":eek:nu]Family film night and my daughter has chosen the second Mama Mia film ??. Blimey, I didn't think it could be worse than the 1st but it is pushing it close.[/QUOTE]
Good luck mate ,I haven't watched the first one as it didn't appeal ,but to have to watch two ouch