Random Irritations

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Pardon my French but......stupid cow....:rolleyes::poop:

No she's not stupid; deluded, greedy, narcissistic, selfish, yes. Stupid, no. If he's prepared to be taken for a ride it's hardly surprising that someone will. Stupid is the bloke that pays out that sort of money to keep a deluded, selfish, narcissist & greedy woman happy.

She's clearly deluded and the boyfriend is clearly a pleb for doing it

Pleb doesn't get close to what this idiot is.

Wolf

Visit site
No she's not stupid; deluded, greedy, narcissistic, selfish, yes. Stupid, no. If he's prepared to be taken for a ride it's hardly surprising that someone will. Stupid is the bloke that pays out that sort of money to keep a deluded, selfish, narcissist & greedy woman happy.

Pleb doesn't get close to what this idiot is.
I didn't know you knew my ex ?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
No she's not stupid; deluded, greedy, narcissistic, selfish, yes. Stupid, no. If he's prepared to be taken for a ride it's hardly surprising that someone will. Stupid is the bloke that pays out that sort of money to keep a deluded, selfish, narcissist & greedy woman .

She's still a stupid cow though.....:ROFLMAO:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Having to be polite to my sister when she continually looks down her nose at my daughter, ignores my step daughter and is generally a c u next Tuesday.
If it wasn’t my mums birthday I’d have let rip at her.
I’m so glad I rarely see her

Wolf

Visit site
Having to be polite to my sister when she continually looks down her nose at my daughter, ignores my step daughter and is generally a c u next Tuesday.
If it wasn’t my mums birthday I’d have let rip at her.
I’m so glad I rarely see her
Sounds like my sister and my brother in fact. Haven't spoken in 2 years , they came to my wedding last year as i said I'd invite them for my parents sake. They never bothered to say hello, congratulate me or my wife, even refused to acknowledge the kids or speak to any other guest. Got my sisters wedding this year she sent an invite for me & my wife but hasn't invited my kids even though my brothers kids going and all her other halves family are taking their kids as well. I won't be going I'd rather stick a hive of angry wasps up my arse.. Even my dad's considering not going because my siblings are such self entitled knobs.

Imurg

Visit site
EE trying to flog the new Motorola Razr.........for £99 a month.
Not that I want one..it's just how anyone can possibly think that it's right paying £99 a month for a phone..
The world has, truly, gone bonkers..

Imurg

Visit site
It massively irritates me the amount I (we) have become reliant on phones.
The SIM card in mine has curled up its toes and died....just like that, while sitting in the phone.
Haven't dropped it or dunked it it's just been sat on the table since my last text yesterday afternoon.
I'd sent some texts to clients offering lesson times, so times I dont hear back for a few hours so I didn't think any more about it.
Looked this morning to see if there were any replies and the phone says the Sim is dead.
Great....off to the EE shop in town for a replacement.
No problem Sir, 5 minute job.....except we've run out of Sim cards.
A phone shop that has one job...to sell phones that come with a sim card and they've run out of sim cards....
Seriously!!
So now I've no way of contacting half the people I need to because they're not on WhatsApp and I dont have an email address....
I wasnt in the best of moods to start today anyway and if so ething else goes wrong today the world had better watch it:mad::mad:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
It massively irritates me the amount I (we) have become reliant on phones.
The SIM card in mine has curled up its toes and died....just like that, while sitting in the phone.
Haven't dropped it or dunked it it's just been sat on the table since my last text yesterday afternoon.
I'd sent some texts to clients offering lesson times, so times I dont hear back for a few hours so I didn't think any more about it.
Looked this morning to see if there were any replies and the phone says the Sim is dead.
Great....off to the EE shop in town for a replacement.
No problem Sir, 5 minute job.....except we've run out of Sim cards.
A phone shop that has one job...to sell phones that come with a sim card and they've run out of sim cards....
Seriously!!
So now I've no way of contacting half the people I need to because they're not on WhatsApp and I dont have an email address....
I wasnt in the best of moods to start today anyway and if so ething else goes wrong today the world had better watch it:mad::mad:

Cant they borrow a sim card from another phone, its easy to change the number on it to yours

Imurg

Visit site
Cant they borrow a sim card from another phone, its easy to change the number on it to yours
All the logic in the world says yes
All the computer says is no
Allegedly the replacement cards have a different stock number to those that go out with new phones and they can't override the system.
Peasants

Imurg

Visit site
Sorry to hear that Ian, are you Android ? With Google contacts they are backed up so can be accessed from my laptop.
Contacts are safe, saved to the phone rather than the sim...
Managed to get messages through via people who know people who know who I'm after...complete PITA.
Technology eh?
Great when it works.......