Random Irritations

Wolf

Visit site
Worcester Sauce
Salt and Vinegar

Worcesters are hard to find now but they are wonderful and worth finding.

A bit new wave, Thai Chilli are pretty special.
They're banned from my house because as soon as anyone opens them they've gone ?

Marmite crisps are the best.
We have a winner ? 100% the ultimate crisp

Wolf

Visit site
You can’t beat a bovril drink on a cold day
Whenever i have a cup of Bovril always brings back happy memories of watching my dad as kid at the driving range, he'd drop mum to work then haul me off to the range as a 7 old on a cold winters night, cup of Bovril to warm my hands and the delights of that beefy taste ?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Idiots who break bottles on the pavment all over town. got back fro our walk tonight with Rupert, as soon at we got in the kitchen covered in blood, had a massive gash in one of his pads, been to the vets a load of stitches and he's feeling very sorry for himself.

thought i'd avoided it all but some unseen:(

Poppy split a pad a few weeks ago, just wont heal! Shes been rested, had creams and ointments, had an inflatable collar to stop her licking it, a boot on her paw, finally looking better yesterday, shes just jumped up me and put blood on my shirt, obviously has split it again and back to square one :( the reduced walking schedule has not gone down well either! also waiting for some test results on some skin problems shes been having too :(

Hope Ruperts better soon!