Random Irritations

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
when the chinese are finished the two new hospitals in Wuhan this weeked they will be over to knock those 40 out... no problem;)
We were talking about this in work today. It would be interesting to see what they are like in 18 months time. Are they still standing, how is the water supply, electrics etc. It does show what can be done if you have limitless cash, people and no restrictions though.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
With so many house building sites around town at the moment, the roads in the surrounding area are covered in mud.
A little bit of precipitation and it's like driving on ice yet people are still bombing along...

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
We were talking about this in work today. It would be interesting to see what they are like in 18 months time. Are they still standing, how is the water supply, electrics etc. It does show what can be done if you have limitless cash, people and no restrictions though.[/QUOTE
]leaving the EU will revolutionise the building ind, no H&S, workers rights, no regulations... bish bosh...;)

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Poeple who choose to live abroad and then expect the UK government to move heaven and earth to help them when things go tits up.

Who would want to be on a plane full of sickies anyway? Sounds like a good chance of catching it to me.

Ditto for people married to Chinese. The UK Gov are not allowed to bring them back to the UK. China is not letting them leave. They are Chinese. Stop moaning that the UK Gov is not doing anything. It can't. Moan at China. It won't get much air time though.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Idiots who break bottles on the pavment all over town. got back fro our walk tonight with Rupert, as soon at we got in the kitchen covered in blood, had a massive gash in one of his pads, been to the vets a load of stitches and he's feeling very sorry for himself.

thought i'd avoided it all but some unseen:(

Wolf

Visit site
Bare with me as I have a Triple threat irritation today all medical.

1. Mrs Wolf meant to have her next stage medical for RAF officer application she turned up at the local surgery being used by Capita private company in charge of medical stage used by RAF & Army.. She gets there nice and early time of appointment comes round and passes by a good 30mins before someone comes out and tells her sorry the Dr rang surgery yesterday morning to tell them he wouldn't be coming in. Nobody bothered to let my wife know yesterday or even at reception when she booked in and now has to wait another 3 weeks..

2. Military records department called me today about my med docs they somehow forgot about sending to my potential new employer saying good news Mr Wolf we're actioning your docs release today but we won't be sending them out for yet another 2 weeks by 2nd class snail mail, even though they could electronically send them instantly as they don't have time to send them that way because their office hours are only 9-12 to allow for admin... Only been waiting over 6months since the initial request was made?

3. Still can't get a sodding appointment at my Drs.. Despite it being requested by the GP i have to ring everyday and can't have a cancellation as im not a vulnerable patient.....

Rant over i needed that ?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Idiots who break bottles on the pavment all over town. got back fro our walk tonight with Rupert, as soon at we got in the kitchen covered in blood, had a massive gash in one of his pads, been to the vets a load of stitches and he's feeling very sorry for himself.

thought i'd avoided it all but some unseen:(

Oh the poor lad.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
feeling very sorry for himself and cried all night in pain, one of the pads allmost cut in half. while he was under they did his Anal glands for some reason and he stinks too.. hope he hasn't lost his puppy smell for good:(

Ooh he has been in the wars. His puppy smell will be back. Daisy had some hydrotherapy and smelt of the pool/chemicals for a good few days but then back to her normal gorgeous smell.