Random Irritations

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Getting a train home 30 mins later than I said, as it was a friends leaving drinks, so according to Mrs D I am having an affair

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
My youngest daughter tore her ankle ligaments when away on a holiday trip. Gets home and goes to see Medoc, who send her home on crutches and refer her to fratcure clinic....who put her foot in a boot.
No problem so far, but they dont want ANY of the hardware back. Since when was the NHS so flush with money crutches were single use disposable?

When I had some knee surgery many years ago they wouldn't take the crutches back as they said they couldn't be sure how much weight stress they had been subject too - ??

D

Deleted member 16999

HOPE YOU HAVE EAR DEFENDERS.....................PARDON? o_O
Say again?;)

Must be honest, not my type of music, son loved it and I have to say it was a great concert, lead singer of Slipknot (Corey Taylor) had 5,000 fans eating out of the palm of his hand, great atmosphere and crowd fully involved.

Behemoth!! Not a clue, didn’t understand 1 word! :censored:

D

Deleted member 16999

Sounds like a top night, you're not supposed to be able to understand what they're singing in death metal, think of it more as another instrument ?
As above, Slipknot impressive, Behemoth’s set list was apparently 8 songs, felt like just 1 long one that lasted an hour to me.:eek::poop:

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
This has been the way for years .. too much risk associated with used items like that I was told when I tried to hand my crutches back many years
Had a knee arthroscopy recently and was issued with crutches which I didn't really need. I feared they wouldn't take them back but no, the hospital were grateful to get them back. Perhaps thing gave changed?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Avast Security blocking all email traffic since last night's Windows 10 update. :mad:
To receive or send an email I have to turn off Avast's security shields.
So wrong.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Looked like my son’s football match was going to go ahead, pitch just playable after the rain only for frost to get into it overnight.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Banks charging silly money for transferring money to European countries...
Nationwide has £20 for swift and £9 for some euro money thing. Just robbing people who don't know how to set up a currency transfer in the wild west of the internet. And even for those that do, it's a bit of a pain and I really don't see why I should have to do it in this day and age...
Currenciesdirect is a pretty decent set up though, for those that need to.