Random Irritations

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Have you tried looking in your locker for them :)

All good. I had dropped them in the locker room, and someone had handed them to the GM. Unfortunately for me, they had gone by the time I left the bar to head home. Fortunately they were in first thing so happy days. I am getting more and more careless these days. Not a good thing

Colonel Bogey

Visit site
Putting my keys down somewhere after shutting my locker up. I have checked the locker room, asked in the bar (and checked where I sat) and in the car and can't find them anywhere.

Welcome to my world. Apart from the usual putting "home" keys down and stuggling to find them again. I've lost two sets of "work" keys. Luckilly, other work mates have the same keys. so I have been able to replace them without me having to tell the boss. :oops: Yes I do get a lot of stick for this.:oops:

Wolf

Visit site
Blisters, I'd forgot how bad they can get when running in boots. Been training a lad ready for basic training and needs to improve his TAB times and boot runs. My ankles look they've been cheese grated ? off to wrap them in Zinc oxide tap before today's 8 miler....

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Reynard Senaga.. Cant believe what I've just watched on the news and how he would have possibly got away with it even longer.
Exactly, one dosage wrong, but then they say the dosage is a fine line between obliviously unconscious to death .. I think we might find a few dead ones.

But again it’s a case of not drinking to oblivion as well.

My pet peeve .. round up line on the golden globes about women not winning the directors award .. let’s rephrase that, they need to try a bit harder next year.. I’ll get my coat now.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Petrol stations that add a penny after you have loaded your £40, £50 ,whatever into your tank and you've put back the hose into the slot.

I hated this too, I used to put in 19.99 so many times just to get 'my penny's' back ?
(here it's pumped by attendants to the preselected value)

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site
Now forbidden are irritating phrases used by BBC broadcasters.

"As we all know", "of course", “we all presume that”, “and so forth”.

But the one that irritates me most is the one that starts with "As every schoolboy knows..."
I usually find I didn't know that when I was at school. I must have gone to Bash Street Academy.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My wife. The en suite has a slight leak. The builder who did the project is going to get the plumber back Thursday.. job done

But we going my nans Thursday

Ffs not like we don't go every other week. You can go without me....