Random Irritations

Alan Clifford

Visit site

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
I've come in from a night out with a few mates...fancy some munchies.

Cant find any cheese. Cant find any chorizo. Cant find any sliced bread.

Have found the cayenne pepper but that in itself is not enough to make cheese on toast.

Not happy.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
That's not Google 🤷‍♂️. Ultimately you make your choice, nothing is perfect.

You have a physical drive, it can be corrupted, lost, stolen. You use the cloud, there could be a glitch but there should be, note should, be enough multiple back ups around the world of the major companies for it not to be an issue.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Turning on Sky Sports News to see yet another Jurgen Klopp love in.
What are they going to do when he's gone?
There'll be so much spare time to fill!

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Turning on Sky Sports News to see yet another Jurgen Klopp love in.
What are they going to do when he's gone?
There'll be so much spare time to fill!
I wouldn’t worry, there will be untold discussion on who the next Utd manager is going to be, or whether Southgate would accept Sir Jim picking the squad and who plays.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Another week another illness for the little one. Throwing up everywhere yesterday and this morning, a virus that's gone round at nursery. This after hand foot and mouth a couple of weeks back, and a cold last week, between which she somehow avoid catching chickenpox that they had at the nursery as well. I know kids get ill a lot but it's so heartbreaking that she's only 100% for about a day or two before it's onto the next thing. ☹️

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Another week another illness for the little one. Throwing up everywhere yesterday and this morning, a virus that's gone round at nursery. This after hand foot and mouth a couple of weeks back, and a cold last week, between which she somehow avoid catching chickenpox that they had at the nursery as well. I know kids get ill a lot but it's so heartbreaking that she's only 100% for about a day or two before it's onto the next thing. ☹️

Wait until another arrives.. in the winter eldest seems to give illness to the twins then by time the twins are clear the eldest has a whole new cold

Like a really rubbish relay race!

Slightly more frustrating one this week youngest has followed in eldests footsteps and now has asthma.. poor love

Her twin keeps trying to cough saying "look asthma like my sister's"

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ordered a new gazebo for the summer. The last one served us 3 summers of basically leaving up 4 months of the year so not bad

Anyways was supposed to arrive today. Signed the waiver "leave safe" which now I accept full responsibility for the thing

Driver knocks whilst I was asleep as I'm nights ATM.. what's he do? Puts it back in the van

What was the point of that then

Back for Monday as I should be in all day if they are going to play that game

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's my wife's birthday in a month, always a struggle for a key present. Her hairdryer is coming to the end of its life so I had that nailed down. This morning it gave up the ghost, she has ordered one for delivery tomorrow 🤬.

I hate buying presents, not the actual buying, the coming up with ideas (yes, I've done afternoon teas, pamper days etc to death)

PaulMdj

Visit site
It's my wife's birthday in a month, always a struggle for a key present. Her hairdryer is coming to the end of its life so I had that nailed down. This morning it gave up the ghost, she has ordered one for delivery tomorrow 🤬.

I hate buying presents, not the actual buying, the coming up with ideas (yes, I've done afternoon teas, pamper days etc to death)
Go with a couple of small, daft/cute prezzies then give her money to treat herself to what “she” wants. 😇

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

We gave up on presents as such, if we wanted something we bought it. Instead we normally arranged a night away with a meal in a nice restaurant or a day out somewhere for food and drinks if we could get a train.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site

buy her a 5 hybrid :D :D :D

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site

Wow, you've had a lucky escape.
Buying your wife a mundane everyday appliance like a hairdryer as a present is asking for trouble.

(My wife tells me the story of when her dad bought her mum a vacuum cleaner for her birthday. It didn't go down well).

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Wow, you've had a lucky escape.
Buying your wife a mundane everyday appliance like a hairdryer as a present is asking for trouble.

(My wife tells me the story of when her dad bought her mum a vacuum cleaner for her birthday. It didn't go down well).

I remember many years ago my wife bought me a VCR for my birthday because ours had packed up. Left me feeling very underwhelmed.

Luckily for her none of our other appliances gave up the fight just before her birthday.