Random Irritations

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I'm kinda irritated I had to google what you're all talking about re naming train lines & now I have to post the rather obvious names that should've been used

Thomas Line
Gordon Line
James Line
Percy Line
Edward Line
Henry Line

But since its a golf forum my personal preference would be for:

The Birdie Line
The Bogey Line
The Eagle Line
The Par line
the Blob Line
And of course it wouldn’t be complete without ……… The Tiger Line ! :p

Last edited:

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Withdrawing money from investment account to pay off mortgage and it 'disappearing' for a while. It has gone from the investment account but has not yet shown in current account. Where does it go? Why, in the age of computers, does it take so long?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm kinda irritated I had to google what you're all talking about re naming train lines & now I have to post the rather obvious names that should've been used

Thomas Line
Gordon Line
James Line
Percy Line
Edward Line
Henry Line

The Birdie Line
The Bogey Line
The Eagle Line
The Par line
the Blob Line
And of course it wouldn’t be complete without the……… The Tiger Line ! :p

Considering they all go roughly near London teams

Spurs line
Arsenal line
Chelsea line
Palace line
Hammer line

The push and pull would have to be something different tho

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Off track but is it really that big of an issue? Life changing crime?

I’m sure mods have more to do than IP check, as long as the offence which caused the ban is not repeated who gives a t055

Depends if a VPN is used I guess 🫥

Not a massive issue, but then none of the irritations are in the grand scheme

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
SATs - looks like the school has made a choice correctly or incorrectly that those kids who have reached a certain level and don’t show potential to go to a higher level will not be given time. The kids that have that potential will be given out of hours and extra homework to hit that potential level.

The point is giving up on kids is a horrific decision

Stressing out kids to massage your figures is also a poor decision

Do I blame the teachers, no the system has set this up and made this acceptable practice.
I will say though as a parent don’t be persuaded by SATs results talk to other parents they may suggest that to achieve this performance there has been some “fiddling “ going on because the teaching staff quality is poor, inept, and sexist.

Also remember we all get to where we are comfortable in our own sweet time… I have met some amazingly academically qualified idiots … and I have met some amazing people with out any certificates that have blown my mind with their cleverness.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

Thomas Line
Gordon Line
James Line
Percy Line
Edward Line
Henry Line

The Birdie Line
The Bogey Line
The Eagle Line
The Par line
the Blob Line
And of course it wouldn’t be complete without ……… The Tiger Line ! :p
Should have used puns for all of them. The Racing Line, The Party Line, The Bottom Line, etc. :D

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Banned or deleted members returning under new names and trying to hide it. Badly

Some are easy to spot. Some less so. And some won’t be spotted by mods because we can’t read every post.

I’ll say the same to you as I do to anyone. If you spot a post which either breaches forum guidelines, or may have been made by someone previously banned, report it.