Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bearing in mind he lied when he originally ‘outed’ himself, I don’t trust what he says. Many of us are, by nature, very trusting but in something as serious as this my trust in him is gone. I feel sorry for what he, his family and his ex-boyfriend are going through. No one should be “attacked” for errors of judgement but, equally, he shouldn’t expect much sympathy either.

What I don’t understand is why he just didn’t retire, citing burnout. No pain for anyone but himself. He has dragged others into it.
The whole thing is daft. When he came out originally, a year or two years ago or however long it was, he essentially revealed that he had cheated on his wife. But because he did it with a male and not a female, the reaction was 'oh he's so brave' rather than 'what a scumbag'. There were rumours back then about exactly what's come out now, but I've no idea why it took a further year/two years for people to react to that part.

Ultimately he just needs to go away for a bit. Give it another three years or so and I'm sure he'll turn up again presenting some daytime program and everyone will have forgotten and not bad an eyelid.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The whole thing is daft. When he came out originally, a year or two years ago or however long it was, he essentially revealed that he had cheated on his wife. But because he did it with a male and not a female, the reaction was 'oh he's so brave' rather than 'what a scumbag'. There were rumours back then about exactly what's come out now, but I've no idea why it took a further year/two years for people to react to that part.

Ultimately he just needs to go away for a bit. Give it another three years or so and I'm sure he'll turn up again presenting some daytime program and everyone will have forgotten and not bad an eyelid.
I agree with it not really being newsworthy. After all, it's not like we don't have any gay presenters on TV or people who have cheated on their partners presenting Radio 2 daytime shows :unsure:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The incompetence of HMRC

Wife's tax code finally sorted but not in time for this pay so another emergency tax

Just got 3 letters

One confirming the code change
One a refund from last year .. which is only 3 out of the 5 months they owe her.. what we have to wait another year for the rest?

And finally. The icing on the cake. A simple assessment from 2019 saying she OWEs £1083 lol ok for one she didn't earn enough to pay tax .. for 2 we have spoken 3 times about it and explained she doesn't owe it

But what completely baffles me is she "owes" £1083 but they are at same time happy for her to be refunded £586?

D

Deleted member 15344

This is a hard one and I hope I word it correctly

The town has been plagued by kids flying around on electric scooters and mopeds

All night long they are causing mayhem , harassing people , police have warned the parents about them etc and all over social media the parents have been defending their actions saying they aren’t causing any harm etc

Well yesterday morning at 01:30 two of them whilst flying around have crashed causing one of them to be killed and the other one in serious condition - both of them 14 ?!?

It’s just a waste of their lives and it was going to happen and many warned them - parents are all over social media now bemoaning electric scooters.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site

All night long they are causing mayhem , harassing people , police have warned the parents about them etc and all over social media the parents have been defending their actions saying they aren’t causing any harm etc

Well yesterday morning at 01:30 two of them whilst flying around have crashed causing one of them to be killed and the other one in serious condition - both of them 14 ?!?

It’s just a waste of their lives and it was going to happen and many warned them - parents are all over social media now bemoaning electric scooters.
Are they blaming the Police?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site

ITV news reporting as “motorbike crash”

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I believe the Daily Mail had the story and so rather than let them run it alone he fessed up, resigned etc. He wasn't in control of the the events that have happened.

I’m no fan of Schofield. I have always considered him a bit of a slimy character. And I’m in no way defending his behaviour.

But the treatment meted out to him by that rag has been viscous. Beyond deplorable.

Pin-seeker

Visit site

The whole thing was embarrassing.
His wife was the victim,he was there crying & milking every minute of it.
Holly is as fake as him imo.

Jason.H

Visit site
Received a Penalty Charge Notice from Sheffield City Council for driving my 2014 Transporter through Sheffield’s Clean Air Zone. Contravention code 17. £70 fine.
My bad I had no idea 😂. I’ll just avoid Sheffield in the future

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Received a Penalty Charge Notice from Sheffield City Council for driving my 2014 Transporter through Sheffield’s Clean Air Zone. Contravention code 17. £70 fine.
My bad I had no idea 😂. I’ll just avoid Sheffield in the future

There are clean air zones in Bath, Birmingham, Bradford, Bristol, Greater Manchester, Portsmouth, Sheffield, Newcastle and Gateshead. I only found out about them this week despite the fact I’ve been delivering vehicles for over two years.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

The ironic thing about this Is that when he cheated on his wife and “ came out” he was “ oh so brave”. Now all of a sudden he lied because of the fear of “Homophobia”. He is truly is a scumbag.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
BBC and their handling of the Philip Schofield story,
The ironic thing about this Is that when he cheated on his wife and “ came out” he was “ oh so brave”. Now all of a sudden he lied because of the fear of “Homophobia”. He is truly is a scumbag.

Yeah just seen that on the BBC website, it really is the most annoying type of journalism, drip feed to try and control the narrative.