Random Irritations

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
So the problem we have is:

We h

so the problem we have is :

We have banned him and several alter ego’s, but he keeps coming back, like an insufferable boomerang.

So do we ban him again and lose track of where he is. Only for him to rise yet again.

Or

Do we keep him where he is, where we can see him.

Discuss
Create a new thread "Foxholer & aliases". Pop them all on there 🙂 so people can ignore if they wish.
!!!!! 😉

woofers

Medal Winner
Visit site
So many words being used completely out of context, most typically “amazing” and “awesome”, but especially “excited”, the latter being used mostly by entities or celebrities.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

We h

We have banned him and several alter ego’s, but he keeps coming back, like an insufferable boomerang.

So do we ban him again and lose track of where he is. Only for him to rise yet again.

Or

Discuss

Truthfully, if his life is that sad he has to go to all that trouble to post on a Golf Forum then I suggest we do the decent thing for his well-being and let him stay!

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I must be missing something, has Foxy been banned, what for have I been in a coma. If he is slagging off Crocs, he should be banned. No room for Crocism on this forum.

They look ridiculous and the little holes in the crocs are only there so that all of your dignity can drain out of them. :D

Oops! Looks like I'm guilty of crocism.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site

We h

Or

Discuss

Tough one in-terms of consistency. Follow the rules and boot or keep but then have to let anyone back who wants to come back. Personally, I don’t care either way. Anything that’s shot gunned with !!! gets skimmed over by me.

HomecountiesJohn

Visit site
Tough one in-terms of consistency. Follow the rules and boot or keep but then have to let anyone back who wants to come back. Personally, I don’t care either way. Anything that’s shot gunned with !!! gets skimmed over by me.
Maybe a lesser heavy handed approach to blackballing people would stop blackballed forum members from returning. Only when a forum member has been abusive, aggressive or threatening, blackballing should be used.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We went to a trendy cafe/dessert lounge type place for breakfast. We order and she says "Sorry, we don't have poached eggs today, you can have fried or scrambled." Sorry, what? "The machine they use to poach the eggs isn't working."
So, you're telling me your chefs don't know how to poach an egg?? :oops: