Random Irritations

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Had to have a tooth removed as the crown had broken and caused some damage to the root. I'm planning to have an implant fitted next year once it has fully healed and my dental cover renews, for now I've got a denture in place. Feels like I've got of bag of pebbles in my mouth and I can barely talk (may be a good thing :ROFLMAO: ), please tell me it gets better :cry:
Are you going full Rylan 😳?

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Leaving negative feedback on an eBay item which was absolutely nothing like described - utter tat, in fact - and being contacted by the seller and asked to amend my feedback so as not to harm his business.

In what world do people like this live? As a buyer I rely on accurate feedback to assist me in deciding whether to make a purchase. I’m not going to alter my feedback and lie, and disadvantage other potential purchasers, merely to help a seller who lies themselves in order to sell goods which are nowhere near fit for purpose.

🤬

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm pretty sure it's stupid question day at work, I'd refer to it as something else but I don't think the mods would agree.

Worryingly, it seems the more senior you are, the more stupid the question.

And I posted this on the wrong thread, originally 🤦‍♂️

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Kitchen taking longer than I’d like and remains unuseable. Builder off on another job.

Car service taking two days.

Skip on my drive could do with going.

Still haven’t unpacked from our holiday when we got back Friday.

Forgot to put dryer on when we left so there is a load of smelly clothes in there wanting washing again.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Kitchen taking longer than I’d like and remains unuseable. Builder off on another job.

Car service taking two days.

Skip on my drive could do with going.

Still haven’t unpacked from our holiday when we got back Friday.

Forgot to put dryer on when we left so there is a load of smelly clothes in there wanting washing again.
Apart from that, good day? :ROFLMAO:

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
I feel your pain! 15% rise for us!

8% for us… what is a real irritation is it is just a tiny % of the actual revenue for the club, they could just freeze the prices and they wouldn’t notice the loss. The club blames the rising cost of living etc but since most of the match day expenses are paid for by the tax payer it doesn’t ring true. Just greedy

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Not being able to tell colleagues to go f themselves when they send an email then call to talk about it 5 minutes later as if I’m only working on their clients renewal

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
The price of car tyres. Just ordered two mid range tyres for my Touareg at a whopping £255 EACH.

I need my pills…….

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
8% for us… what is a real irritation is it is just a tiny % of the actual revenue for the club, they could just freeze the prices and they wouldn’t notice the loss. The club blames the rising cost of living etc but since most of the match day expenses are paid for by the tax payer it doesn’t ring true. Just greedy

6% ours worked out to, which is basically £800k to a club that's owned by a company that's worth billions. For a fanbase that's far from affluent, it's nothing to them but a fair bit to find for your match going fan.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
6% ours worked out to, which is basically £800k to a club that's owned by a company that's worth billions. For a fanbase that's far from affluent, it's nothing to them but a fair bit to find for your match going fan.

And typical West Ham they have increased the age which you get the OAP discount from 65 to 66. A really mean move that will only raise a tiny bit more money but in reality will probably affect supporters who have been going for 50+ years. Loyalty means nothing to them.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
And typical West Ham they have increased the age which you get the OAP discount from 65 to 66. A really mean move that will only raise a tiny bit more money but in reality will probably affect supporters who have been going for 50+ years. Loyalty means nothing to them.
Baroness Brady just supporting the state pension age rise , 66 now isn't it .. so just rising with the rise in retirement age

RichA

Visit site
I feel your pain, my two rears were £340 each. Stinking run flats.
Yep. As much as I love my 5-Series, I'll never have a car with run flats again. Not just the expense but the pain in the arse of getting a puncture on a Sunday afternoon when you're a 100 mile motorway journey from home.
Give me a spare wheel next time.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yep. As much as I love my 5-Series, I'll never have a car with run flats again. Not just the expense but the pain in the arse of getting a puncture on a Sunday afternoon when you're a 100 mile motorway journey from home.
Give me a spare wheel next time.
I hate the ride quality they create. Unbelievably hard compound on a big tyre is not a good combo.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I binned the run flats on mine as soon as I could. It’s a much nicer ride now.

Replaced them with normal tires, a couple of cans of tire weld and AA membership 🤣

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I binned the run flats on mine as soon as I could. It’s a much nicer ride now.

Replaced them with normal tires, a couple of cans of tire weld and AA membership 🤣
Did this on the M340. But this time the only tyres I could get in the required size and timeframe were Bridgestone Potenza RFTs.

Fronts will prob need done later in the year and will more than likely stick Hankook Ventus on. Love them on the 340, much smoother, quieter and better grip.

No AA membership but a few cans of tyre weld in the boot.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Having to go into the office next week to give some training to a couple of new guys. It’s not in my job description to train newbie’s , I work from home, and the office is 30 miles away. 😡