Random Irritations

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well we've been credited with 8 Euros each on our boarding passes for light refreshments but can only be used in main terminal which is.not a lot of good for those of us who passed through passport control as instructed on flight boards ๐Ÿ˜ 

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site

Patster1969

Assistant Pro
Visit site
the folk who think it's ok to drop a bar with heavy weights onto the ground from chest height every time they use it. The noise is ridiculous, and to make matter worse, there is a shop downstairs from the gym, the noise is even worse down there.
We were going to the local gym and tried a couple of yoga & pilates classes - it was quite difficult to be relaxed and at one with your inner self (or whatever they kept preaching) when some meathead is dropping a 500lb bar on the floor from 4 feet after their one rep (with a huge shout when they were pushing said bar up). Peaceful it was not!

Tashyboy

Please donโ€™t ask to see my tatts ๐Ÿ‘
Visit site
Well we've been credited with 8 Euros each on our boarding passes for light refreshments but can only be used in main terminal which is.not a lot of good for those of us who passed through passport control as instructed on flight boards ๐Ÿ˜ 
When we had a flight cancelled and then delayed the following day for over three hours with Wiizzair. When the flight was delayed we were given a voucher for 2 euros Each. This was for light refreshments.. me and Missis T went halfers on a bottle of water. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
BA cancelling our Edinburgh to Heathrow flight less than 24 hours in advance and moving it to a Glasgow alternative. Luckily I went to check in and noticed or would have been a major issue.

How on earth do they get away with this nonsense?

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I fear the answer is the "B" word. We got significant compensation when they cancelled our flight to USA at short notice a few years back but that was largely thanks to lawyer wife quoting EU regulations at them.

I fear you may be correct. To cap it all, the new flight is 3 hours earlier meaning that I now need to take a half day. So lose half a day's rate. Suddenly got a lot more expensive.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
When we had a flight cancelled and then delayed the following day for over three hours with Wiizzair. When the flight was delayed we were given a voucher for 2 euros Each. This was for light refreshments.. me and Missis T went halfers on a bottle of water. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Home at 11.10 ,apparently the passengers flying out had to wait on the plane for 4 hours for the de icing .
Consequently no food for us flying back apart from chocolate bars but they did do a complimentary drink.
Felt sorry for the cabin crew,no extra pay for them

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
On the way home in the snow from nights, fine till I got nearer to home and itโ€™s 3โ€ deep and silly hilly and yet again no neighbours think to grit the roads.
I do it every timeโ€ฆ.
Well Iโ€™m not today till at least people have attempted to leave for work and hopefully get stuck or crash.
I donโ€™t know the gradient of the hills I live on but theyโ€™re steep and enough for break lock and slide precariously hoping for grip.

Another downside to front wheel drive electric. Crap in snow.