Random Irritations

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Interviewers who ask a question and then give at least 6 possible answers.

''Why did you lose the tournament, was it because of poor driving because you did miss 8 fairways or was it because the putts wouldn't drop or was it pressure or your poor first round or were you getting tired after all this is your 8th tournament in 8 weeks so maybe jet lag didn't help etc etc.''

Just ask one question and shut up.:mad:

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
An unvaccinated colleague is having to isolate until he gets his pcr test results back. A customer had an outbreak of covid this week while he was there so he’s had to drive home.
Silly silly boy and the rest of us will have to pick up his slack.

Being vaccinated doesn't stop you getting covid though so it could still be the same result.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Interviewers who ask a question and then give at least 6 possible answers.

''Why did you lose the tournament, was it because of poor driving because you did miss 8 fairways or was it because the putts wouldn't drop or was it pressure or your poor first round or were you getting tired after all this is your 8th tournament in 8 weeks so maybe jet lag didn't help etc etc.''

Just ask one question and shut up.:mad:
At least they didn't do the thing that winds me up..
"Why did you lose the tournament, was it because of your poor driving or............"

Or what?

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Internet was down for 2 1/2 days at work this week.... I barely achieved a thing!

I was only asked about 10,000 times a day by every staff member when it would be back.. I am not an IT Technician

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is the answer ?
I spoke to his dad earlier, I didn’t realise the lad in question is an anti vaxxer, he’s trying for a kid and doesn’t want the child to be an alien or something on those lines ?

Is that because he has no symptons? That he is off work and unvaccinated.

Edited to add I miss the mutliple quotes in reply option.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It does enable you to go to work whilst awaiting a test result though
Didn't for me. I had a test last week (showing symptoms) and was told to self isolate whilst waiting for the result. To be fair, I didn't work at all last week as it was the worst flu like symptoms I have ever had. Tested negative this morning so can now leave the house after my 10 days isolation. :):):)

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Didn't for me. I had a test last week (showing symptoms) and was told to self isolate whilst waiting for the result. To be fair, I didn't work at all last week as it was the worst flu like symptoms I have ever had. Tested negative this morning so can now leave the house after my 10 days isolation. :):):)

As you say, you had symptoms - its a different rule.

D

Deleted member 15344

Boxing and Modern Pentathlon potentially being taken out of the Olympics