Random Irritations

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Lulu, who tbh looks better than she did in the 60s, aside most are pretty terrible jobs. But as men we would not understand the desire to retain your looks, as most men so I'm told get better with age.?

Some on here could live to 10,000 and still scare a hungry dog out of the butchers

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
On the way to the caravan today we drove past a Ford “mustang” emach - my god it’s ugly!

An electric mustang? What’s next a low fat, prime cuts doner kebab?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
They keep popping up as YouTube ads, and are stomach churning. It’s a toss up between them and the cringeworthy ads about funerals in Spain.

Hey thats it...The next big thing....... They have done the over 50's funeral plan adverts to death (pun intended)

So Over 50's Funeral Plans for ex-pats, including free repatriation for your ashes with a drug mule, one last adventure guaranteed....

Now who do I pitch the idea to? :unsure:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
More PC/woke nonsense reported today - a white cook is slammed for publishing a Chinese cookbook! Stop the world, I want to get off!!!
An irritation in itself that on here we can’t get express opinions and irritations about some stuff going on that really matters…the world is truly ?. But hey ho…maybe the best for my state of mind…??. So instead I’ll have a laugh at Wokeo and Juliet because, you know, it doesn’t matter one jot or tittle.

Last edited:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
An irritation in itself that on here we can’t get express opinions and irritations about some stuff going on that really matters…the world is truly ?. But hey ho…maybe the best for my state of mind…??. So instead I’ll have a laugh at Wokeo and Juliet because, you know, it doesn’t matter one jot or tittle.

Look im getting really fed up with the little digs and jibes,
The Forum is what it is, if you don’t like it, then go elsewhere.

You must realise that you are one of the reasons why political discussion is now not allowed.

It is primarily a GOLF Forum

Beedee

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My company continuing to send out test Phishing emails (which I always spot). I get enough junk in my inbox without the company adding to it.
Mine too. And then having to send out a "that email you received from one of the directors wasn't a phishing attempt - honestly" email to everyone when his legitimate email was reported by half the company ;-)

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site

Not really sure that this is news though is it. Television and Film has had scene warning for decades, why would live performance be any different. Even The Goonies has a "contains violent scenes and disturbing images" warning. Christ, even Saturday's episode of Casualty had a helpline at the end.

We try to promote the need to open up and talk about mental health but then should we suppress that because "it's only a play and everyone knows the age old story anyway"?

Just a thought.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Why, on the weekly Friday wash up call, when you are told to give an overview of your week's highlights in 2 minutes, there is one person who talks for 15.

He's on now.. that's why I am on here. Gosh he is so boring!

6 weeks to go and I am a man of leisure.

Has it been 15 minutes of excuses as to why they haven't done what they should have done?