Random Irritations

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Completely embarrassed myself, blacked out for a split second as I got out the bath and ended up on the floor worrying the wife and kids.

The reason for it?.....the bath water was far too hot.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Completely embarrassed myself, blacked out for a split second as I got out the bath and ended up on the floor worrying the wife and kids.

The reason for it?.....the bath water was far too hot.

Son did something similar about 15 years back. Unfortunately the top of the stairs was just outside the bathroom door. He cam down half of them totally out cold.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Happened to me about 15 years ago. Doctor recommended a hot bath, because I was suffering sciatica and the pain was likely causing too much muscular tension. Well, I hadn't been getting much sleep for several nights and felt very tired. Wife was close by as I struggled getting in and out of the bath. Felt myself going as I got out, got to the floor and gone.. for a few seconds. Came round completely wrapped in towels on the bathroom floor. She's a good lass.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Trimming my leylandii hedge this afternoon and my neighbour, who I have never ever spoken spoken to. Starts shouting at me and threatening to sue me if I damage his property or take too much off the top as I will impact on his privacy.

He'd gone full billy big balls with his Mrs stood in support. I don't think laughing at him helped ?

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
My SIL getting a puppy, an act which is totally unsuitable to her and her family - they’ve not even made it through the first day and it’s now with my MIL! The puppy appears to have come from a travellers site, and is poorly already, poor thing.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Trimming my leylandii hedge this afternoon and my neighbour, who I have never ever spoken spoken to. Starts shouting at me and threatening to sue me if I damage his property or take too much off the top as I will impact on his privacy.

He'd gone full billy big balls with his Mrs stood in support. I don't think laughing at him helped ?

Our clown of a neighbor is wanting our deviding hedge at 6 foot. It currently is at about 5ft.5 on our side and 6 ft so in effect has a side mohican. LOL. Well a little chat was had with the muppet 2 months ago and he was adamant "they" him and his big fat (she's enormous) wife wanted it higher. Well that's what they are gonna get. I'm going to let my side grow and grow and grow until it blocks all his light out forever.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Our clown of a neighbor is wanting our deviding hedge at 6 foot. It currently is at about 5ft.5 on our side and 6 ft so in effect has a side mohican. LOL. Well a little chat was had with the muppet 2 months ago and he was adamant "they" him and his big fat (she's enormous) wife wanted it higher. Well that's what they are gonna get. I'm going to let my side grow and grow and grow until it blocks all his light out forever.

Why did I read that last sentence in my head in the voice of a bond villain??