Random Irritations

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
The idiot in the matt black bmw this morning, with trendy matt black wheels, and blacked out rear lights. Its dark, and it is raining. Not only was he driving like an idiot, he was practically invisible while doind so.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
My doctors surgery started a new appointment system last year. Previously I usually got an appointment within the week , earlier if urgent. Granted the surgery was always mobbed and usually running about 20 minutes late or longer as the day went on.
But now I'm having to wait 12 days for an appointment with a practice nurse, even longer to see an actual doctor. To see a doctor urgently you now get grilled by a senior nurse who decides if you really need an appointment.

Funny thing is when I arrived early for my yearly MOT appointment this morning at 9am instead of 9 30 [ my mistake ], there was only 2 other people waiting. The nurse recognised me sitting as she passed and said just come in now, brilliant I thought should be all done soon.
But not to be, now seemingly she only does my blood sample, no urine, blood pressure, weight or any other type of checks.

I now have to make an appointment with the "other nurse" who will do all the other tests , tests that she previously did at the same time .
The next appointment available is December 10 at 9.00 [ not 9.30 ].
On the way out there's still only 2 people in the waiting room.
ATM, we have 5 doctors, 3 nurses and umpteen receptionist and office staff at the practice, something isn't right.

GaryK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Why when watching Spurs play and Heung Min Son is involved, do the producers feel the need to cut to a shot of oriental looking fans in the crowd?
They don't cut to black fans when one of the black players are involved.
Borderline / sub-conscious racism?

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
I ordered a bin store for the front garden, it’s a big unit with space for two wheelie bins and four recycling boxes - it was "delivered" today, well, it was left on a pallet on the main road, 30m from my house (in a bus stop), all 200kg if it! I did ask if it could be put in the garden, "no, curb side delivery only, but I can’t get it up the curb" - to say I wasn’t impressed was an understatement, I had to unwrap it and then move it bit by bit to the front garden in the rain.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Why does our new washing machine have a 20 minute quick wash setting, when it actually takes 35 minutes to complete the cycle.

Nearly finished decorating and this morning thought id pop my decorating clothes in and I’d be able to sling them in the dryer before I had to leave for work.

Grrrrrr

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
It's recycling bin day
It's windy
We've just had a busy.
In a road full of bins, all loaded to overflowing why is it only mine that's been blown over....:mad::mad::mad::poop:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
It's recycling bin day
It's windy
We've just had a busy.
In a road full of bins, all loaded to overflowing why is it only mine that's been blown over....:mad::mad::mad::poop:

Your centre of gravity is all wrong , you need more weight at the base and less at the middle /top.............. hang on............. we are talking about bins...right? 😂😂👍

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Why does our new washing machine have a 20 minute quick wash setting, when it actually takes 35 minutes to complete the cycle.

Nearly finished decorating and this morning thought id pop my decorating clothes in and I’d be able to sling them in the dryer before I had to leave for work.

Grrrrrr
Why do people believe everything is black and white?
Water pressure, initial water temperature are never constants;)

I wouldn’t waste my electric using that 20 mins program on something actually dirty;)

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Badgering a poster about his faith even though said poster has never been preachy or tried to impose his faith on others. I find it unnecessary. (and I’m an atheist.)

I guessed that's aimed at me.

I was trying to find out what makes a man of faith believe he could convert a whole island to his religion and died for it