Random Irritations

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
D

Deleted member 16999

Don't know if this has already been posted but

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/ukne...peers-urge-priti-patel/ar-BB1eMneD?li=BBoPWjQ

Is it just me that thinks these people are stupid? Are they trying to undo all the hard work and pain of lockdown just for the sake of a few protests?
And if they succeed it will become a jolly boy's outing for all the usual suspects who would have no interest in attending if it wasn't for lockdown. Utter madness.
What annoys me is this isn’t the person in the street bringing this up, it’s the idiots in the Houses of Parliament who are meant to represent us.:mad:

I do wonder if they actually asked any of those they represent or just decided it on our behalf!:rolleyes:

RichA

Visit site
60 MPs and peers. That's fewer than 5% of them - a tiny minority. Barely even news and hopefully not worth worrying about.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
What annoys me is this isn’t the person in the street bringing this up, it’s the idiots in the Houses of Parliament who are meant to represent us.:mad:

I do wonder if they actually asked any of those they represent or just decided it on our behalf!:rolleyes:

Never underestimate the stupidity of people though. Thousands marching through London right now. (Think it’s being kept quiet in the press)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
What paint are you using? You could just use masonry paint on rough wood so much easier to use
Ronseal one coat fence paint. Standard stuff, 5 litre tubs.

Masonry paint on wood seems cock eyed. You'd think fence paint on fences, masonry paint on, well masonry ?. What makes it easier?

I'm committed to the colour now but I'll bear that in mind for future times.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Ronseal one coat fence paint. Standard stuff, 5 litre tubs.

Masonry paint on wood seems cock eyed. You'd think fence paint on fences, masonry paint on, well masonry ?. What makes it easier?

I'm committed to the colour now but I'll bear that in mind for future times.

Builder mate of mine who uses masonry paint on his wooden clad house told me about using it on rough wood so I just use that to paint fences now.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
?‍♂️

We really do need to get out and play some golf to remove people’s anger and desire to leap onto people’s comments in such a rude and aggressive way

I will be amazed if they start bringing in levels of “Covid passport” control before everyone has the chance to get a vaccine. Those currently not being offered where the people in the very low risk category and they were told despite being very low risk that it takes everyone to stick together during the lockdown to help the NHS and the vunerable- if they are now discriminated against through no fault of their own then the government will lose a great deal of backing from that demographic

Chatting to my neighbour today who has a cruise booked. The operators are insisting on some proof of having had both jabs and the date of the cruise means that an awful lot of people could not have had the second jab.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No. its a small door that opens allowing you access to a small shelf which can hold 2 x 4 pint milks, saves you having to open the whole fridge just for milk (prob most common reason for frequent fridge door opening!)

My son had one of those and he was forever reminding me of it when I visited. There some habits that are just so hard to break:D

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Its an 8 year old fridge! But its an Australian model, long story. But it makes sense, its hot there. Why let a load of hot air in when you only want milk.

I am eyeing up its replacement though which would be smart, can link to Alexa, also have cameras in so when in the shop you can look to see if you need milk etc! LOL

I let the butler worry about that.