Random Irritations

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As I understood it... It was something being mooted to give the match some "real life atmosphere"...
It's not about picking something "neutral in the middle" as that would almost certainly involve travel and 'mingling' by folk from different areas...
Using 'neutral locals' was being suggested/considered as a way of circumventing the need to travel/mingle...
Like the Liverpool and Rangers fans did what they were told.
If the FA think the fans won’t make the journey with tickets off the black market they are more incompetent than I thought they were.
At least if it was more local to them there would be less travelling.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
Like the Liverpool and Rangers fans did what they were told.
If the FA think the fans won’t make the journey with tickets off the black market they are more incompetent than I thought they were.
At least if it was more local to them there would be less travelling.

There's the thing... Before the FA host anything at Wembley or any other venue for that matter... They have to run their intentions/practices in front of folk like the local authorities/police etc... If those folk they don't feel those intentions/practices are correct [safe] the event won't happen... The FA [I believe], in this instance, will have little say in any arrangements made for spectator attendance...

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There's the thing... Before the FA host anything at Wembley or any other venue for that matter... They have to run their intentions/practices in front of folk like the local authorities/police etc... If those folk they don't feel those intentions/practices are correct [safe] the event won't happen... The FA [I believe], in this instance, will have little say in any arrangements made for spectator attendance...
That’s the Euros out as well then.?
I really can’t see them going ahead the way Europe are shaping with the vaccine.
Would they let fans travel or only local people.?
Glad it’s not me making these decisions, dammed if you do dammed if you don’t.!

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Our press has a real issue with what it writes and prints, it’s anti woke editorial, singling out people of colour for nonsense harassment stories, spouting opinions that have no fact... when are we going to get away from this clap trap and drop the term “newspaper” for these rags? The Leveson stuff has had no effect, no government will back it they are all in the media mogul pockets .. and we the public are subjected to their bitter opinions. Now I have jokers to the left of me and clowns to right of me ....

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You'll just have to WhatsApp everyone to tell them to install it. ?

It's completely pointless. For one the privacy issues that were claimed coming in don't affect UK or Europe so doesn't matter and for another one like you say if every single mate uses WhatsApp what u gonna do message the one that uses signal ..

Yes everyone is spying on us

Wtf they gonna find out? That I like golf?.... Or that I like curry

For crying out loud lol

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Don't know if this has already been posted but

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/ukne...peers-urge-priti-patel/ar-BB1eMneD?li=BBoPWjQ

Is it just me that thinks these people are stupid? Are they trying to undo all the hard work and pain of lockdown just for the sake of a few protests?

With what is happening in Europe at the moment re surge in cases, they are stupid beyond words.
Wanting to undo all we have recently achieved, and for what reason ?
Because some people cannot prioritise.