Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 15344

No. its a small door that opens allowing you access to a small shelf which can hold 2 x 4 pint milks, saves you having to open the whole fridge just for milk (prob most common reason for frequent fridge door opening!)

Now that’s a whole new level of fridge ?

When will it be linked up to your Alexa mate ?

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
No. its a small door that opens allowing you access to a small shelf which can hold 2 x 4 pint milks, saves you having to open the whole fridge just for milk (prob most common reason for frequent fridge door opening!)

Sounds far too sensible for the average bloke to contend with...
Suspect I'd still be opening the 'proper' door and calling out "where have you hidden the milk today?"...

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
My whole generation would riot. It is simply not fair to introduce something like this until the whole country has had the opportunity to have BOTH vaccines.

I must have missed school the day it was explained that life was fair; never has been, never will be.

Okay, let's let no-one go to anything until everyone has had two jabs. Let's let a lot of leisure industry businesses go to the wall because although they could have been taking money that would have kept them going until everyone had received both jabs, they couldn't because those who had only received one jab (by default the younger generation) stamped their feet and screamed it's not fair. Really? :rolleyes:

But let's see it through. We're all banned until everyone is double jabbed. At that point demand for everything far outstrips supply, prices go through the roof and sod those with the most disposable income, which would tend to be the older generation, stump up the cash & go anyway. So the younger generation still lose out, and the old 'uni pay more for it. A real win win. (y)

Let those that can go, go, and keep it ticking over until everyone can join in.

Blue in Munich

Visit site
As I understood it... IF there are to be spectators at the FA Cup Final it would be limited to 25% of capacity and drawn from the 'local' area of Wembley... Not sure that is strictly 'fair' either but the alternative was remain empty with 'canned' cheering... Which I suspect will happen rather than be subjected to full scale bickering on the twattersphere...

I'd actually take that over a bunch of locals, the majority of whom have no vested interest in either of the participants.

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site
If they do go ahead with it then it’s going to be a huge own goal for them

A good deal of people that would look to go to these events wouldn’t be happy

Great pun.

I must have missed school the day it was explained that life was fair; never has been, never will be.

Okay, let's let no-one go to anything until everyone has had two jabs. Let's let a lot of leisure industry businesses go to the wall because although they could have been taking money that would have kept them going until everyone had received both jabs, they couldn't because those who had only received one jab (by default the younger generation) stamped their feet and screamed it's not fair. Really? :rolleyes:

But let's see it through. We're all banned until everyone is double jabbed. At that point demand for everything far outstrips supply, prices go through the roof and sod those with the most disposable income, which would tend to be the older generation, stump up the cash & go anyway. So the younger generation still lose out, and the old 'uni pay more for it. A real win win. (y)

Let those that can go, go, and keep it ticking over until everyone can join in.

A wiser person double jabbed is still more likely to take up a hospital bed due to covid than someone under 40 with no medical problems and no jabs.

By your logic, whats been the point of the last year?

sunshine

Visit site
As I understood it... IF there are to be spectators at the FA Cup Final it would be limited to 25% of capacity and drawn from the 'local' area of Wembley... Not sure that is strictly 'fair' either but the alternative was remain empty with 'canned' cheering... Which I suspect will happen rather than be subjected to full scale bickering on the twattersphere...

Local residents only... you can guarantee that most tickets will be up for sale on stubhub etc at extortionate prices.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Now that’s a whole new level of fridge ?

When will it be linked up to your Alexa mate ?

Its an 8 year old fridge! But its an Australian model, long story. But it makes sense, its hot there. Why let a load of hot air in when you only want milk.

I am eyeing up its replacement though which would be smart, can link to Alexa, also have cameras in so when in the shop you can look to see if you need milk etc! LOL

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Its an 8 year old fridge! But its an Australian model, long story. But it makes sense, its hot there. Why let a load of hot air in when you only want milk.

I am eyeing up its replacement though which would be smart, can link to Alexa, also have cameras in so when in the shop you can look to see if you need milk etc! LOL

Please tell me thats a joke

Blue in Munich

Visit site
Fit in well, with the often voiced accusations, that the majority of Cup Final attendees are there only for the "prawn sandwiches"...

Can’t speak for other clubs but the vast majority of those who get Cup Final tickets from the club are Season Ticket holders or members allocated on an attendance basis.

What the FA do with their allocation is up to them.

Out of interest, have you been or is the knowledge second hand, so to speak?

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can’t speak for other clubs but the vast majority of those who get Cup Final tickets from the club are Season Ticket holders or members allocated on an attendance basis.

What the FA do with their allocation is up to them.

Out of interest, have you been or is the knowledge second hand, so to speak?

As I understood it... It was the FA's allocation that was being 'volunteered' out...
I read it in the local press... The local council [Brent] didn't want large numbers of visitors in one hit... It was also being spoken about locally as we are only 20mins away on the tube... Would it be deemed as being 'local' enough to qualify? Can't see anything other than behind closed doors myself...

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Great pun.

A wiser person double jabbed is still more likely to take up a hospital bed due to covid than someone under 40 with no medical problems and no jabs.

By your logic, whats been the point of the last year?

The sheer idiocy of his response says it all Dan! We locked down for them, but now they want to go out and meet on mass and us to stay in :ROFLMAO: Im good thanks! Ill come out when you do!

Im not asking for us to go first, im saying all at the same time. Just like golf has opened for us all at the same time. As will pubs and everything else.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I made a sandwich earlier. While doing so, something in my rib cage went spang, and I am now in agony just breathing. This is just ridiculous.