Random Irritations

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
The wonderful use of headlines. On a news channel's online covid update page the headline of the piece is 'parents voice concern about children returning to school'. Clear implication that these are covid concerns. The actual text actually says that the kids are excite d to be going back but concerns about catching up and how they will be expected to have progressed during lockdown.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Facebook friend - die-hard Rangers fan. Slagged off Celtic fans in the past for various indiscretions. Not a word about yesterday of course outside of it being a deserved 55th championship. More like your first actually. You are a new club founded less than 10 years ago after the old one got done for multiple episodes of cheating.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Facebook friend - die-hard Rangers fan. Slagged off Celtic fans in the past for various indiscretions. Not a word about yesterday of course outside of it being a deserved 55th championship. More like your first actually. You are a new club founded less than 10 years ago after the old one got done for multiple episodes of cheating.

It's funny how they bang on about "55" all the time. They are desperate to make it appear they are the same club, when everyone knows the old club died, was liquidated and the assets sold in order to form a new club.

"We wish the new Rangers Football Club every good fortune." - Walter Smith, ex manager of Rangers, 19th June 2012.

“Newco has never been a member of the SPL. We wanted to be, we were refused. Newco has no engagement whatsoever with the SPL or title-stripping.

We went to a meeting because oldco were having a meeting with their lawyers and wanted to speak to us.We are happy to support oldco because I have said to fans I’ll fight for Rangers.

Those titles are mine, not oldco’s. I bought them, they are part of newco and they are staying in newco." - Charles Green, owner of The Rangers, 20th December 2012.

If your granny died, and you sold her house to another lady who started wearing your granny's old clothes, would that make her your granny?

D

Deleted member 16999

Some of the venomous language and nastiness aimed at Harry and Meghan on the thread from grown adults is embarrassing.

We/You don’t know the truth and some need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My nipples are on absolute fire. For some reason my shirt is rubbing them and it stings like hell. Why does this happen!? It's not even a new shirt, I'm sure I've washed it before.

stefanovic

Medal Winner
Visit site
One of them is definitely not stupid and has played this out right the way she wanted to ..
Clever business woman who gets what she wants.
He was probably all right before he met her, then she twisted him around her little finger.
Personally I am a royalist, especially when I consider the alternative of having a president.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We need a warning sign to go with some posts..:ROFLMAO:
Too much information :ROFLMAO::sick:
They're only nipples mate, we all have them! You never had a shirt rub your nipples red raw for reasons you can't fathom?? I'm considering sticking post-it notes over them, that's how bad it is right now.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
They're only nipples mate, we all have them! You never had a shirt rub your nipples red raw for reasons you can't fathom?? I'm considering sticking post-it notes over them, that's how bad it is right now.
i did the Inverness Half Marathon in 2010 and they had a photographer at the finish like taking your pic, mine looked like i'd been shot twice in the chest through each nipple, now that was sore:cry:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
IKEA’s click and collect.

It’s more like click, turn up as the email says your order is ready, wait about for an hour while they get your order ready

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
Getting a letter telling me, like it or not, I am having a water meter fitted...
Apparently it's because we live in a "water stressed" area...
Only because you absolute bunch of robbing barstewards have elected to pay out HUGE dividends rather than invest in infrastructure :mad::mad::mad:...