Random Irritations

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
His “stance” made him look like he had spacehoppers for testicles in order to get a drop them when playing the chip his stance was normal.
It was fishier than Rick steins bin

Thanks James, I should have termed it better; I'd heard that's what it was, but can't find any reports or footage anywhere. Absolutely everything comes back to the 10th, nothing on the 12th.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Weather forecasters.
One says snow all of next weekend and the other says mostly cloudy and no snow

Rather sadly I recently starting screenshotting BBC and Met Office at the beginning of the week so I could compare accuracy (they always amend it when they see it's raining out!). End result goes to the Met Office for being more accurate!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
An online furniture company

Won't name and shame incase they eventually sort my issue and would be unfair to slate

However. Bought a chair in October to replace my 15 year old cheap recliner.. which had no issues with the material just wasn't comfortable anymore

£300 later it comes . Bingo happy job done

4 months later the material has split I thought was at the seem. Contact them they send out s company to repair who say nope it's a rip can't repair .. not manufacturers fault .. too much force applied to area etc etc

So now they washed their hands

Even though the part in question is where you close it with your foot so "force" is closing it

If the material used isn't up to standard surely an issue

If was 5 years old fair enough

4 months? Come on

Emailed they called said nothing can be done asked to speak to a manager they said email and one will call

Did so ,, I thought one called me turns out wasn't one! So having to email again and once again ask for a manager to call not anyone else to sort the issue

20210123_191245_copy_1024x1365.jpg

I mean come on it ain't that old