Random Irritations

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Joe Marler both not singing the National Anthem but also doing the Mike Catt ear-tug. I always thought that was disrespectful although google tells me it was a superstition and how he said hello to his family...either way - belt out the anthem and stop messing about!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Catching up on the week gone by;
Forgetting your £ coin for the trolley at Aldi.
Dion Dublin (serial irritator)
Scaffolders- There is only one requirement to do this job;
Must drive and act like a knob at all times.

For future reference, you can use 2 x 20p pieces ............................... it works a treat.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
the clown who parked his 4x4 BMW on the path into whinn park, who then let his rottie take a massive dump in the middle of the path, not pick up then wandered past the big sign sayin g "no dogs allowed" into said park with not even a collar on the dog:rolleyes:

i can only hope when he comes back he treads in the poo and smears it all over his car

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
the clown who parked his 4x4 BMW on the path into whinn park, who then let his rottie take a massive dump in the middle of the path, not pick up then wandered past the big sign sayin g "no dogs allowed" into said park with not even a collar on the dog:rolleyes:

i can only hope when he comes back he treads in the poo and smears it all over his car

You should’ve smeared the poo on his door handle

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Sat on a rock, on the beach on Studland enjoying the sunny weather, the view, a bottle of cold lager, just watching the world go by.

Lovely. So how can the be irritating?

Someones dog comes up, and pisses down my leg into my walking boot.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Sat on a rock, on the beach on Studland enjoying the sunny weather, the view, a bottle of cold lager, just watching the world go by.

Lovely. So how can the be irritating?

Someones dog comes up, and pisses down my leg into my walking boot.

Sorry mate, but I laughed far too much at this