Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's a good deal. Don't get me wrong I could have gone cheaper ... I was leaving iPhone so didn't know where to look really

My old contract was £49 a month with less data on iPhone

So £9 a month saved I look at it as

Plus sold the phone for £300 yet this was £10 upfront so £290 profit
Oh yeah, spot on, you've obviously got loads more data than mine and a higher spec phone, it's arguably a better deal than I've got! I was just throwing another website into the mix as an option. (y)

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Thanks for that, haven't heard of that site before. The form that they give you to fill in though only had four tick-box options on it. Two of them basically said you responded within 28 days which I can't say that we did - one of them said I have paid this with an option to fill in when and how (she would have to check back through three years of bank statements and somehow tie a payment to this offence) - and the other one which I picked says we never received a penalty charge notice.

I agree that's probably right. I'd ask on Pepipoo for their advice as to dealing with the matter and as I said, only using facts as they were or you understood them to be. If they give advice, follow it to the letter as one thing wrong can scupper a case.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I agree that's probably right. I'd ask on Pepipoo for their advice as to dealing with the matter and as I said, only using facts as they were or you understood them to be. If they give advice, follow it to the letter as one thing wrong can scupper a case.
Thanks man, I have just posted a topic on there to see what they think of it.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Its a shocker of a day, wouldn’t be going out in that 😂😂
i think that constitutes what my wife calls "wet rain", got soaked, but leaves done, Rupert walked, looked like i'd been swimming with my cloths on..

had to change to head to a meeting got soaked again walking from the Staff car park at the airport to the HQ:(

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
i think that constitutes what my wife calls "wet rain", got soaked, but leaves done, Rupert walked, looked like i'd been swimming with my cloths on..

had to change to head to a meeting got soaked again walking from the Staff car park at the airport to the HQ:(

A normal day in Scotland then? 😂

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Managed to somehow hurt my right side. Feels like its a muscle inside the rib and pain on the right side, slightly at the back from top of the rib cage as far as my kidneys. Not an impact injury so can only assume its a posture thing sitting in work, turning or getting up funny, sleeping awkwardly last night or just one of those things. Went to the range to try out my new hybrids but really struggled to commit to a full turn so aborted the session after about 15 balls (and my teaching pro who could see me struggling let me take the rest of the bucket away for another time) and sitting with heat on it and taking ibuprofen.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Managed to somehow hurt my right side. Feels like its a muscle inside the rib and pain on the right side, slightly at the back from top of the rib cage as far as my kidneys. Not an impact injury so can only assume its a posture thing sitting in work, turning or getting up funny, sleeping awkwardly last night or just one of those things. Went to the range to try out my new hybrids but really struggled to commit to a full turn so aborted the session after about 15 balls (and my teaching pro who could see me struggling let me take the rest of the bucket away for another time) and sitting with heat on it and taking ibuprofen.

Heat is the worst thing you can do I was told

Bit of ice and the Ibuprofen to reduce swelling

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
could be an intercostal tear, stopped me playing for a couple of months

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's called old age mate, seemingly it can happen anytime after 40 , lol

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
It's not raining; the sun is out; I have a day annual leave; and I am not playing golf.

But putting that aside...my son has popped in for the day and the day off is to help him sort out the mess of his finances - unpaid council tax; water bills, and what a Debt Collection firm is after him for - and that we as yet don't know ..:(

Such is life when you are scraping a living while working in the glorious UK gig/zero hours economy, with no guaranteed income month-to-month, week-to-week - and no guarantee of having any money in his pocket day-to-day for food and for putting into the electricity meter. And so start of many months - his choice - Rent or Council Tax. Well it has to be Rent. And Council Tax goes unpaid. Problem with that is that too much unpaid Council Tax can find you having B&B at Her Majesty's pleasure..

Last edited:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Fake car exhausts. Not after market fart cans, but on main stream cars, mainly SUVs. I followed a couple of Volvos and a Merc yesterday. Whopping great twin tail pipes, not connected to the exhaust system at all, with some tiny little pipes behind them. Exhaust pipes, the latest styling accessory.