Professional Golf 2024

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
With the absence of any ET event this weekend and a pgat event with a field as weak as a thrice used teabag, the door is open for the LPGA Chevron Major to grab viewers & headlines

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
With the absence of any ET event this weekend and a pgat event with a field as weak as a thrice used teabag, the door is open for the LPGA Chevron Major to grab viewers & headlines

It’s an elevated event this week isn’t it?

Thought the field would have been decent..

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
It’s an elevated event this week isn’t it?

Thought the field would have been decent..

Yeah you're right, seems they have two events this weekend. My google search showed the Corales Puntacana Championship twice in the listings before heritage so i didn't even see the last one

Still, my viewing minutes will mostly go the the chevron I think

C7usk

Visit site
You can't be referring to the RBC 🤔.. Looks a quality field to me...Scheffler actually looked human in 1st round.. Recovered well to go - 2... Aberg n Mcilroy together... Aberg was a diff class from Rory but still only 1 shot better than him in the end..

C7usk

Visit site
Scheffler ripping it up again yesterday... 8 under for the round... Guys a machine... Plenty quality golfers stacked up being him though so should be a good last round.. Even Rory is doin OK ( score wise) good to see Aberg doing so well again..

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Nelly and Scotty are unreal at the moment. I wonder if they are looking at what the other is doing to spur them on?

Time Nike and Taylor Made get them together for a match.