Professional Golf 2024

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Good to see these guys playing their way into the PGA Championship.

Ogletree finally delivered a good result this weekend, which should hopefully push him on and build his confidence.

1714393433553.png

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Talor Gooch not trying to qualify the last 3 majors. they might as well cancel them now if that legend of golf isn't playing

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
In other news, the biggest surprise of the year ...not, ol' Tiger has been given a special exemption for the US Open.

In best Mike Bassett voice - "Meritocracy my ar##"

To be fair, he probably had to be there.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
I guess if you can give Anthony Kim a place on the very compact roster of an aspirant tour, you can spare a one week spot for the goat in a big field.

BubbaP

Visit site
See if Kris Kim can make the cut.

Noticed there are six Kims in the event - wonder if that's a record on the PGAT?

Reminds me of good ol' Jeongeun Lee6 in the women's game👍

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Invites to Gooch and Puig today to Valhalla.
Puig has grafted on the Asian Tour and has had some strong results.
As for Gooch, I think he was correct to state he wouldn’t attempt to qualify for the majors, and it’s good to see his achievement of the LIV series champion being recognised.
Another step in the right direction from the PGA Championship (y)

BubbaP

Visit site
It's probably win-win for Scheffler with him missing quail hollow. Chances are he wasn't going to win (it's May 😉), but many will think he would have won if there. Who's going to take the opportunity?

Springveldt

Visit site
The drops these guys get are ridiculous. How can Schauffele get a drop from in the bushes, up against a fence because he’s claiming a ShotLink tower that is behind multiple bushes and trees is in his line of sight. He then gets 2 club lengths that get him out the bushes completely. Complete nonsense.