Professional Golf 2024

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I’ve not watched much of The Players since Tuesday, but have followed the scoring on the PGA app.

It’s incredibly noticeable that, following his excellent opening round on Thursday, Rory has spent the last 27 holes going in the opposite direction to almost the entire top half of the field.

And it’s equally frustrating because I keep having a flutter on him.
Yep I backed him e/w 🤦‍♂️

D

Deleted member 35504

Holy smoke....
The reigning US Open champion just chunked a sand wedge 100 yards into the drink on a 123 yard shot...!

Hope for us all yet.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Holy smoke....
The reigning US Open champion just chunked a sand wedge 100 yards into the drink on a 123 yard shot...!

Hope for us all yet.
I have an inexplicable dislike for him so I quite enjoyed that one. Did great to save bogey though to be fair to him.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
American John Caitlin with The Asian Tours first ever 59 in Macau at the International Seres event (y)

David Puig shot a 60 in the final round to take the event to a 2 hole play off - but Caitlin managed to take the win in the end.
Would love to see these events made available to view here in the UK - no doubt something that they're looking into given the International Series visits the country.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
D

Deleted member 35504

Good leaderboard.

I love that Lashley's wife is called Ashley.. 😅

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
How old do we reckon Scheffler was when coaches gave up trying to stop those dancing feet? It's crazy that he is consistent with that much movement.

This was being discussed on the broadcast yesterday, was when he was at school I think they said. Apparently the coach said he never tried to get him to change, as his delivery numbers were so good and consistent.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
This was being discussed on the broadcast yesterday, was when he was at school I think they said. Apparently the coach said he never tried to get him to change, as his delivery numbers were so good and consistent.
Cracking coach 👍.

My son just messaged me giving a comparison with Steve Smith, Aussie batsman. He's all over the place in the same fashion. It shouldn't make sense but both make it work, and some.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Scheffler absolutely obliterating the course.

I’ve just sat down to watch the Players and McGinley is in coms again 😡. I’m sure Sky do this to me on purpose.

And I’ve seen 2 shots from Harmon, which is 2 too many with his stupid waggles.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
£45 coming my way if Scottie takes this, I think we're going to see a play-off though. One of these guys will sink a putt or two.