Professional Golf 2024

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Effective world numbers one and two, plus two major holders with in a shot fighting for it all the way to the 18th. Good indeed.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
When a few days ago it was clear that Scottie was playing with an injury I thought that my fairly sizable 'investment' was going to be doomed. So was delighted to enjoy the edge of seat finish that gained me some £340 smackers........ where' he playing next??

C7usk

Visit site
When a few days ago it was clear that Scottie was playing with an injury I thought that my fairly sizable 'investment' was going to be doomed. So was delighted to enjoy the edge of seat finish that gained me some £340 smackers........ where' he playing next??
£340....🤯... You must've been confident when you placed that...fairly sizeable indeed.. Congrats. 👍 .. I got just under 60 back for my tenner on the nose... Was a great final round... So glad of seeing the massive lipout... Lol..

Swango1980

Visit site
One of the chaps in a whatsapp group we are on is very much into golf betting, follows all the markets. He randomly pointed out last week that Scheffler was 5/1, and E/W bets were top 10. Just went on and on that it is a must bet, playing a weaker field than normal, and how unbelievable he is even when his putting is off. He stuck £200 (£100 e/w).

I normally only bet on the Majors, but stuck £20 e/w on him, so that got me £172. Not life changing, but it will do.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
One of the chaps in a whatsapp group we are on is very much into golf betting, follows all the markets. He randomly pointed out last week that Scheffler was 5/1, and E/W bets were top 10. Just went on and on that it is a must bet, playing a weaker field than normal, and how unbelievable he is even when his putting is off. He stuck £200 (£100 e/w).

I normally only bet on the Majors, but stuck £20 e/w on him, so that got me £172. Not life changing, but it will do.
Same, but when he changed his putter last week and won by 5 shots I had no doubt in my mind he was going to win the Players as well. I only had a fiver left in my betting account so I just shoved that on, got £44 back. Goes towards my petrol that I need this week. 😄

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
£340....🤯... You must've been confident when you placed that...fairly sizeable indeed.. Congrats. 👍 .. I got just under 60 back for my tenner on the nose... Was a great final round... So glad of seeing the massive lipout... Lol..
I'm not a regular better but I've had money in my Sky bet a/c since 2002 when I had sizable win on Whitley Bay in the FA Vase. All NE non league followers new they were pretty much a cert & SkyBet hadn't a clue. It's been reduced & topped up a few times since then with various golf & tennis bets that I just took a fancy to.
So was the same with Scottie... firstly ventured £10 at 6to1 outright win, then in a bit of a brain storm put £40 ew at 4to1....... & still had some £74 sat in my a/c.
Now with approaching £500 do I get one of those drivers I'd never otherwise buy.... decisions, decisions 😳😳

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I know this isn't exactly call of the century but I can definitely see Scheffler absolutely dominating this year now that he's sorted his putting out.

I generally have a soft spot for anyone with a quirky or unusual swing so I've noticed I'm slowly becoming a bit of a fan of his dancing feet and Ho-Sung Choi antics. 😄 Wouldn't be surprised if he gets two more majors under his belt this year.