Prize money for comps.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Get the choice as money on the pro shop account or can move it over to the bar account. Works pretty well. Just need to start winning again. In roll ups it's cash in the jug, and split out depending on numbers, usually first and second only

ademac

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Don't know yet. I won the July medal and a division prize in the Christmas comp and he hasn't given me either yet! Still don't know what I've won.

That is a bit strange. Surely an its not hard to send an email and let you know what you've won or send an email to ask what you've won?

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
2's money and comp prize money goes into a book in the pro-shop.....you can accumulate it as long as you like and let your fund build up to finance a "premium" purchase if you want.

As above, however I am presently hacked off over prize money, I got a 2 the other week but N/R'd, I still signed my card and put it in, however I did not enter my N/R into the computer, the Pro is saying I don't get the 2's money as I didn't enter a computer score, I thought a signed/countersigned card was what is required. I wont be in the 2's sweep tomorrow ! (probably means I will get 2 or 3 )

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Don't know yet. I won the July medal and a division prize in the Christmas comp and he hasn't given me either yet! Still don't know what I've won.

Finally picked it up today. He just gave me a Ping zip up jumper with the club badge on, which apparently he was selling for 40 quid otherwise. I get the feeling he just improvised on the fly, but it's actually rather nice so I'm quite happy.