Electric mountain bike

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Jeez, you guys spend more on bikes than I spend on cars 🙂

When visiting my son in America I started going for a daily bike ride around the local area and really enjoyed it. I did a lot of bike riding back forty years ago and haven't really done any since, I'm considering doing some more and as it's so hilly around these parts an electric assist would probably be a good idea. On the lookout for a second hand Victoria Pendleton with carry basket.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Jeez, you guys spend more on bikes than I spend on cars 🙂

When visiting my son in America I started going for a daily bike ride around the local area and really enjoyed it. I did a lot of bike riding back forty years ago and haven't really done any since, I'm considering doing some more and as it's so hilly around these parts an electric assist would probably be a good idea. On the lookout for a second hand Victoria Pendleton with carry basket.
I know someone selling just one of them. ( I kid you not.)
DIL bought it and has never used it!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Been out on “ Betty” for the first time today. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Found a few dead ends and ended up on paths in Sherwood Forest Ave never even been near. Fantastic machine.

Attachments

• IMG_0811.jpeg
    IMG_0811.jpeg
    191.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0816.jpg
    IMG_0816.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0815.jpeg
    IMG_0815.jpeg
    182.5 KB · Views: 8

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Been out on “ Betty” for the first time today. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Found a few dead ends and ended up on paths in Sherwood Forest Ave never even been near. Fantastic machine.
Been out on mine .
Down the Leeds Liverpool canal.
lots of puddles my feet were frozen , need my overshoes next time.
Lovely day for a bike ride, better than golf on boggy ground.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Been out on mine .
Down the Leeds Liverpool canal.
lots of puddles my feet were frozen , need my overshoes next time.
Lovely day for a bike ride, better than golf on boggy ground.
Not gonna lie some of the mud I went through, I thought I am on me rrrs here. But the grip from the tyres was unbelievabl. Going down a quiet path and about 50 partridge took off that we’re chilling out. The sight and sound of them was fantastic. Deffo need some padded keks.
Aldi have a sale on selling some cleaner, bike lube etc £2.99. oh ah lube. Missis T rang, me Sutton Aldi had sold out. I was near Rainworth Aldi and called in there. I got one, wet lube, 2 dry lube and a bike protector spray. I put them through the scan and it wouldn’t scan, assistant came over and said to her pal over the mike. “ can you give me a code for the wet lube”. I looked at her and she never clicked on.Her pal on the other end must of said something to her and she cracked out laughing. She then said “ oh there’s also a dry lube”. She was wetting herself laughing. 🫣😂

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not gonna lie some of the mud I went through, I thought I am on me rrrs here. But the grip from the tyres was unbelievabl. Going down a quiet path and about 50 partridge took off that we’re chilling out. The sight and sound of them was fantastic. Deffo need some padded keks.
Aldi have a sale on selling some cleaner, bike lube etc £2.99. oh ah lube. Missis T rang, me Sutton Aldi had sold out. I was near Rainworth Aldi and called in there. I got one, wet lube, 2 dry lube and a bike protector spray. I put them through the scan and it wouldn’t scan, assistant came over and said to her pal over the mike. “ can you give me a code for the wet lube”. I looked at her and she never clicked on.Her pal on the other end must of said something to her and she cracked out laughing. She then said “ oh there’s also a dry lube”. She was wetting herself laughing. 🫣😂
Your chat up lines need a bit of work if they need explaining.👀