Playsport East Kilbride

GMcF

Visit site
Just wondering if there is anyone on the forum that is a member at Playsport in East Kilbride. Recently joined but don't know any other members yet as usually just head out myself when I get a chance. Looking to get a couple of cards signed to get my handicap and start playing in comps. Cheers, GMcF

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just wondering if there is anyone on the forum that is a member at Playsport in East Kilbride. Recently joined but don't know any other members yet as usually just head out myself when I get a chance. Looking to get a couple of cards signed to get my handicap and start playing in comps. Cheers, GMcF

Virtuocity[ Dave] will be along shortly .

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
GmcF- I used to be a member there and absolutely loved it.

Search FaceBook for 'Playsport Golf Members Group' and request to join. You'll get loads of offers for games there- everyone is mega friendly.

If you're struggling to get added, or struggling for games, speak to Colin or Gregg at reception- nice fellas. They will get you a game no problem.

Enjoy!

GMcF

Visit site
GmcF- I used to be a member there and absolutely loved it.

Search FaceBook for 'Playsport Golf Members Group' and request to join. You'll get loads of offers for games there- everyone is mega friendly.

If you're struggling to get added, or struggling for games, speak to Colin or Gregg at reception- nice fellas. They will get you a game no problem.

Enjoy!

Thanks very much for that I'll give that a try.

I am enjoying it so far, great wee course and good test of golf, especially the par 3's.

I had been thinking of joining a club for a while now and took the plunge at playgroup due to the low cost and flexibility. I had been looking at other clubs in the area and really liked the look of East Ren although i haven't played it before. Struggling to justify the joining fee and subscriptions until I'm playing regularly all year.

Thanks again.

Revolt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If you do decide to move on eventually (As I did from playsport) Cannot recommend Kirkhill enough....

Pretty hilly so good exercise, lots of practice at uneven lies and good experience handling windy conditions...... course is in fantastic condition and almost never closes due to excellent drainage :)

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you do decide to move on eventually (As I did from playsport) Cannot recommend Kirkhill enough....

Pretty hilly so good exercise, lots of practice at uneven lies and good experience handling windy conditions...... course is in fantastic condition and almost never closes due to excellent drainage :)

Hello stranger! Give me a shout for a game soon.

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks very much for that I'll give that a try.

I am enjoying it so far, great wee course and good test of golf, especially the par 3's.

I had been thinking of joining a club for a while now and took the plunge at playgroup due to the low cost and flexibility. I had been looking at other clubs in the area and really liked the look of East Ren although i haven't played it before. Struggling to justify the joining fee and subscriptions until I'm playing regularly all year.

Thanks again.

Really glad you're enjoying it. It's a perfect first course to join- you'll get to play on full greens all through winter, and it will soon teach you how to sharpen your bunker and short game!

East Ren- yep, superb course- love the place. However, I totally agree that when you aren't playing a lot, subs plus joining fees are a tough pill to swallow.