ORKA Customer Service Issue

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Great response?

Its one of the most obnoxious condescending responses I have ever read

Glad it wasn't just me that thought this. I thought parts of his message gave a very teacher like tone. It certainly would have raised my hackles.

And if he thinks no other brand would match his customer service, would have have replaced a 4 year old set of irons with a current model FOC? I know one that did and I'm still extremely grateful for it.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Whilst I carry some sentiment to your view, I think in the modern social media driven world if someone slates a company on social media I see nothing wrong with the company defending themselves on that same media.
Social media is that, not a weapon.

That's all well if that was the case however his response was direct to the customer not via social media. I'm sure if the OP had been dealt with appropriately then he wouldn't have posted his displeasure anywhere

Dikko

Visit site
Why cut your nose off to spite your face? Surely it makes sense to get your final club?

Good point but we have told since the end Nov the clubs are on there way, they will be with you before Xmas, you will definitely have them with the next batch ect ect. If they spoke the truth you could deal with that, but they don't so I've lost all confidence in the brand because it's one story after another.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That's all well if that was the case however his response was direct to the customer not via social media. I'm sure if the OP had been dealt with appropriately then he wouldn't have posted his displeasure anywhere
Obviously all concerned are irritated. However the "piggy in the middle" would be the pro, who it would appear to be the faulty conduit for the lack of communication to the OP.
I can understand both sides and their frustration with the situation, and whilst all parties could possibly have dealt better with it, the OP has at the end both a new set, a half set and compensation in clubs.
:)

Reactions: Val

Dikko

Visit site
Obviously all concerned are irritated. However the "piggy in the middle" would be the pro, who it would appear to be the faulty conduit for the lack of communication to the OP.
I can understand both sides and their frustration with the situation, and whilst all parties could possibly have dealt better with it, the OP has at the end both a new set, a half set and compensation in clubs.
:)

Since the beginning all contact has been between Orka and the Pro and I've been kept in touch by the pro at each stage. New account and customer for Orka and the communication both in quality and clarity is lacking. If you could see the number of emails and phone calls from the pro to Orka you would probably have a different view.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Glad it wasn't just me that thought this. I thought parts of his message gave a very teacher like tone. It certainly would have raised my hackles.

And if he thinks no other brand would match his customer service, would have have replaced a 4 year old set of irons with a current model FOC? I know one that did and I'm still extremely grateful for it.

Very true. Ping have also replaced a set of i25 for me then replaced them again with Ei model. Yours were TM if I remember correctly, two large brands.

?

Reactions: Val
D

Deleted member 23270

Mate of mine had i20's and the weights kept falling out the back of the heads. Got fed up having them replaced and asked Ping to replace the full set but they refused.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Mate of mine had i20's and the weights kept falling out the back of the heads. Got fed up having them replaced and asked Ping to replace the full set but they refused.

No they didn't refuse. What they did under their lifetime guarantee is replace the weights and will continue to do so to this day.

A weight falling out is no reason to replace a set.

D

Deleted member 23270

No they didn't refuse. What they did under their lifetime guarantee is replace the weights and will continue to do so to this day.

A weight falling out is no reason to replace a set.
My mate asked them to replace the set because he got fed up being without various irons at various times whilst Ping glued the weights back in and they said no but according to you they didn't refuse :unsure:

D

Deleted member 1740

Since the beginning all contact has been between Orka and the Pro and I've been kept in touch by the pro at each stage. New account and customer for Orka and the communication both in quality and clarity is lacking. If you could see the number of emails and phone calls from the pro to Orka you would probably have a different view.

I‘m not doubting the service you’ve had but have you cut the pro out and spoke directly to ORKA?

I certainly wouldn‘t be letting it go, after all you’ve paid for the iron.

Maybe Sam on here could help.

HamiltonGuy

Visit site
I think the service as in what Orka have offered is excellent. The response from Alex as a CEO who no doubt be wants to be taken seriously is ridiculous, he really can’t take the hump irrespective of what the customer has said. I’d certainly consider Orka as the offers they have made i think are excellent in dealing with the problem but if I got that email after waiting for X amount of months I’d tell him to stick all his clubs where the sun doesn’t shine and ask for a refund