ORKA Customer Service Issue

Dikko

Visit site
Thank you Mark look forward to making my way through Golf Monthly and learning at the same time. Excuses previous part post having tech issues with very old iPad.

User20204

Visit site
I've held back posting a review giving Orka the benefit of the doubt, but I do feel 8 months from initial order and still not to have an undamaged set is unreasonable. I'd be interested to hear Orkas view point as there have been many stories to date. At the end of the day all I wanted was a new set of new clubs. I'm not one for posting in general as most are very emotional but I've run out of patience.

That doesn't make a lot of sense if you've only just registered here today. Are you saying you purposely came and registered on this forum for no other reason than to publicly slag off Orka ?

Dikko

Visit site
When I have something positive to say I will obviously post that, however, what's the point of having a forum with a review section if it's all just positive. If I had read a similar review regarding any product prior to buying I would certainly check it out before making a decision. I'm not slagging Orka off as the product is excellent but you can't deliver customer service as I've experienced and not expect poor feedback.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
That doesn't make a lot of sense if you've only just registered here today. Are you saying you purposely came and registered on this forum for no other reason than to publicly slag off Orka ?

It makes total sense to me. This is a big golf forum.

People tend to maor more of an effort to complain than praise (see the gladden heart?/irritation threads for proof). I, sure loads of people have had a poor meal/hotel stay/holiday and then quickly signed up to Tripadvisor.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
It makes total sense to me. This is a big golf forum.

People tend to maor more of an effort to complain than praise (see the gladden heart?/irritation threads for proof). I, sure loads of people have had a poor meal/hotel stay/holiday and then quickly signed up to Tripadvisor.
yes, you would be surprised how often a thread on here comes up in a google search on golf subjects

User20204

Visit site
When I have something positive to say I will obviously post that, however, what's the point of having a forum with a review section if it's all just positive. If I had read a similar review regarding any product prior to buying I would certainly check it out before making a decision. I'm not slagging Orka off as the product is excellent but you can't deliver customer service as I've experienced and not expect poor feedback.

Fair comment, it's just not something I would particularly do.

This is a big golf forum.

Is it ? It's not really in the grand scheme of things, a crowd of regular contributors but it's not that big really.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Is it ? It's not really in the grand scheme of things, a crowd of regular contributors but it's not that big really.

How many golf forums are there? Guessing if you look for one this'll be up there. Add in the name orka which is a current subject and it's not a massive leap to find yourself here.

User20204

Visit site
How many golf forums are there? Guessing if you look for one this'll be up there. Add in the name orka which is a current subject and it's not a massive leap to find yourself here.

I'm not sure what point your making. A big forum to me is a forum with thousands of "active" members.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I'm not sure what point your making. A big forum to me is a forum with thousands of "active" members.
Depends on the subject matter surely and level of interest surely.

For people interested in golf, or doing a search on it. There aren't many bigger, theyre all of the same size.

Anyways this is off topic. So let's move on.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think things like this carry more weight when it's not a new joiner TBH.
If this is as written, I would have demanded a refund from the person your contract is with...the pro you ordered them from and let him sort it out after.
However, as has been said..every coin has 2 sides.:)

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site

Welcome.

Four months is a disgrace, personally I'd have cancelled my order so I admire your patience. Hopefully you'll get some closure.

For some reason this forum gets rather "touchy" if you have a go at certain brands such as Orka and GoKart. They have quite a loyal and dare I say delicate customer fan base on the forum. Which is fair enough as I'm very loyal to Ping as I like their gear and customer service. Horses for courses. So if someone gets gets service they stay loyal.

Personally I'd look up the other thread on the go and send a message to a gent on the forum who is employed by Orka, maybe he will be able to assist you? He is passionate and knows his stuff.

Don't worry about the "doubting Thomas's" I was branded a racist earlier this week for having a go at Tommy Fleetwood. An unfounded and disgusting accusation.

Anyway good luck with getting your bats sorted. Keep us posted.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Welcome.

Four months is a disgrace, personally I'd have cancelled my order so I admire your patience. Hopefully you'll get some closure.

For some reason this forum gets rather "touchy" if you have a go at certain brands such as Orka and GoKart. They have quite a loyal and dare I say delicate customer fan base on the forum. Which is fair enough as I'm very loyal to Ping as I like their gear and customer service. Horses for courses. So if someone gets gets service they stay loyal.

Personally I'd look up the other thread on the go and send a message to a gent on the forum who is employed by Orka, maybe he will be able to assist you? He is passionate and knows his stuff.

Don't worry about the "doubting Thomas's" I was branded a racist earlier this week for having a go at Tommy Fleetwood. An unfounded and disgusting accusation.

Appreciate the kind words Jacko.

I’ve passed the thread onto Alex. To The new forumer - if you would to contact me Alex or Dan personally then I can try and help.

Last edited:

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
Welcome.

Seriously whats ure beef with ma gokart!! ? were not touchy? its been proven that in the aftermath of nuclear or corano disaters cockroaches and gokarts will rule the world, ffs touchy??

Dikko

Visit site
Appreciate the kind words Jacko.

I’ve passed the thread onto Alex. To The new forumer - if you would to contact me Alex or Dan personally then I can try and help.

Ive sent you an email to your member name which hopefully is correct.

Dikko

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
i suppose it would be down to the Op if he was happy with this or not, but if i had to wait 4 months for clubs then found out what the issues where i wouldn't be happy, prob should have been told straight away there were problems

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
i suppose it would be down to the Op if he was happy with this or not, but if i had to wait 4 months for clubs then found out what the issues where i wouldn't be happy, prob should have been told straight away there were problems
Having read the recent post. It would appear the supplier hasn't necessarily past on the info correctly.