ORKA Customer Service Issue

Dikko

Visit site
Early summer 2019 I was in the market for a new set of clubs so spoke to the golf pro at my club. He told me to hold off short term as he was expecting a new range to be delivered in the very near future. A couple of weeks later the ORKA range arrived and I trialled the range using the camera/distance system to find the right made-to-measure clubs for me resulting in placing an order that day and I was quoted a lead time of 2/3 weeks.

After several chasing phone calls from the club to ORKA, more than 2 months passed before the clubs arrived. Imagine the horror when we unwrapped them to find 5 of the clubs were damaged with imprinted manufacturing markings. ORKA apologised and promised to replace the damaged clubs and send an additional club FOC for the inconvenience. Another 2 months passed and 3 of the replacements arrived with the FOC club. To date(March 2020) I am still waiting for the remaining 2 replacement clubs!

D

Deleted member 23270

As the saying goes......there are 2 sides to every story.

Disgusting is a very strong word, possibly supply/production issues? Where did you get them from? Orkas are custom built by club makers so I doubt your pro would have fitted you then ordered from elsewhere (although I may be wrong).

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

Disgusting is a very strong word, possibly supply/production issues? Where did you get them from? Orkas are custom built by club makers so I doubt your pro would have fitted you then ordered from elsewhere (although I may be wrong).
I think you can have them fitted at a regional fitting centre and built at Orka HQ. That said, staying out of this one until Sam has had his say so as we can hear both sides.

User20204

Visit site
First post slagging off a company that has recently been discussed on here :unsure:

Did you do a google search and find a link to the topics on here and decide to post up what happened to yourself ? As it just seems to coincidental for this to happen.

Dikko

Visit site

The
I ordered the clubs from th

Dikko

Visit site
The order was placed by our club pro who is authorised by Orka to measure customers for custom built clubs and place orders direct with them.

DCB

Visit site
Rather a harsh first post. What has the Pro got to say about things, after all he's the one you're buying from.

Dikko

Visit site
First post slagging off a company that has recently been discussed on here :unsure:

Did you do a google search and find a link to the topics on here and decide to post up what happened to yourself ? As it just seems to coincidental for this to happen.

I've held back posting a review giving Orka the benefit of the doubt, but I do feel 8 months from initial order and still not to have an undamaged set is unreasonable. I'd be interested to hear Orkas view point as there have been many stories to date. At the end of the day all I wanted was a new set of new clubs. I'm not one for posting in general as most are very emotional but I've run out of patience.