Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Fourth qualifier for us and it's another cut. This time 2 shots so now off 23.2

STOP :thup:

No, Well done Chellie, great shooting. Not played at my place since the end of March so no change from me. Played in a society comp last Friday and won it with 39 but unfortunately that won't change my handicap. Hopefully out next Sat.

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
STOP :thup:

No, Well done Chellie, great shooting. Not played at my place since the end of March so no change from me. Played in a society comp last Friday and won it with 39 but unfortunately that won't change my handicap. Hopefully out next Sat.

Thank you and hopefully yours will soon be on it's way down. I had 39 points yesterday with 3 blobs:rolleyes:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Up to 19 (18.5), does that make me more dangerous or just crap 😳😞😡

Not the best time to be trying to change my swing, but if it's what's needed then so be it.

He who dares......

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Successfully managed to 0.4 back in three days this week! 🤦*♂️ 36 hole Mid-Am event at Belton Park (great track BTW) on Thurs. Day's rest then 36 Hole Trophy at Gog Magog on Sat. Comfortably outside the buffer zone on both rounds even with a quad, three 3's & four doubles. Played like an Alcoholic in a Weatherspoons! 😂

JT back to 5.2 now so game on again...👍

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not sure about that mate haha, .1 back on Friday but .2 cut yesterday so back to 6.4. I have some serious work to do! Keep playing well mate 😱

Matty6

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Buffered on Saturday. 27 points after 11 holes and things were looking rosy!! Seemed as though I couldn't hit a bad shot. Ended up with 33 points 🙄

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Good work JT! I'm having a few weeks off the Medal front with BMW PGA & few club & K/O matches to play. May even venture down the lesson route after a few years off the treadmill :mmm:

Enjoy the ride...:thup:
Not sure about that mate haha, .1 back on Friday but .2 cut yesterday so back to 6.4. I have some serious work to do! Keep playing well mate ��

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Two comps over the bank holiday weekend, first missed the buffer by plenty, next I thought I might be in buffer but CSS went down one so I missed it by one.
So a predictable 0.2 added to my handicap and at 11.2 now.