Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Got my campaign up and running today with the first medal of the year.

Rest easy Richart & Chrisd, 15 over handicap gross 98, probably an accurate reflection of how my year will play out.

D

Deleted member 21258

Back to 9.9 ..... where I started the bet, but feeling like I can get a little lower still :D

Played two qualifiers and both plus .1, so 9.7 now. It is higher that wins isn't it:thup:

D

Deleted member 21258

41 times, lucky person.

Probably don't play that many full rounds at the club, lots of my rounds are 9 holes or less than 18 in the evenings with family due to work and house/garden pressures. At a guess will only do 6-8 and hoping for one really good round during one of them to get a larger cut, would be nice to get to into the 8s this year.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
BIt of an unexpected cut this weekend, after front 9 50, pulled a 40 on the back 9, best score for a good while and a 0.7 cut, back to 20 (19.9)

D

Deleted member 21258

Dando/Backswoodman vs Adam.

Adam has played 3 qualifiers so far at mile end, The last one he entered last weekend on his own, lead to a cut as he scored 38 on a very windy day, he is down to either 17.5 or 17.6. Probably wont be anymore for Adam for the next month due to GSCE exams starting.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Dando/Backswoodman vs Adam.

Adam has played 3 qualifiers so far at mile end, The last one he entered last weekend on his own, lead to a cut as he scored 38 on a very windy day, he is down to either 17.5 or 17.6. Probably wont be anymore for Adam for the next month due to GSCE exams starting.

Well played Adam.! I managed 34 points over the weekend, so no movement on h/c and i remain at 17.9. I'll have to get a good score or two whilst he's inactive.

Good luck with the exams. (Forget the golf, concentrate... forget the golf... you know it makes sense !!!)

Matty6

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Four 0.1's on the bounce then a weekend of buffering last weekend. On 20.3 now. I've actually been playing well recently just some silly mistakes have crept in. A lot on my mind at the moment so that's not helping golfing matters.

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Four 0.1's on the bounce then a weekend of buffering last weekend. On 20.3 now. I've actually been playing well recently just some silly mistakes have crept in. A lot on my mind at the moment so that's not helping golfing matters.

Sorry
to hear mate, hope nothing too serious in real life.

3 rounds this week, scored mid 80s twice, but just knock abouts. Comp tomorrow hoping to smash handicap down.

Matty6

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sorry
to hear mate, hope nothing too serious in real life.

3 rounds this week, scored mid 80s twice, but just knock abouts. Comp tomorrow hoping to smash handicap down.

Cheers pal.

Looking forward to my club comp on Saturday. Came 2nd last year in the same competition. Hoping to go one better this year!! And it's a board comp!!

Good luck for the weekend mate.

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Cheers pal.

Looking forward to my club comp on Saturday. Came 2nd last year in the same competition. Hoping to go one better this year!! And it's a board comp!!

Good luck for the weekend mate.

17.0 after 40 points yesterday.

Good luck at the weekend