Official 2018 HFH Handicap Challenge

D

Deleted member 21258

I'm finished on 10.2. Just haven't been able to play much golf this year and only squeezing in three qualifiers.

Jim, I paid up the losing bet for me/Adam a while ago as due to time constraints, I wasn't playing a lot of golf and decided I would just enjoy and play social golf(only done 3 qualifiers). Had three straight 3 x 0.1 to end on 9.5.

Adam got a job & a girlfriend and between them has taken away some of his attention off competition golf:ROFLMAO: so barely played comps, and has been doing supplementary cards but dropped to 7.0(there is a sub par coming, he is getting close now normally shooting 2-3 over par off the yellows).

But I paid up the losing bet, as felt it wasn't a fair handicap challenge due to the changes on our side.

Hope you get to play more next year as you are much better than 10 (y)

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Jim, I paid up the losing bet for me/Adam a while ago as due to time constraints, I wasn't playing a lot of golf and decided I would just enjoy and play social golf(only done 3 qualifiers). Had three straight 3 x 0.1 to end on 9.5.

Adam got a job & a girlfriend and between them has taken away some of his attention off competition golf:ROFLMAO: so barely played comps, and has been doing supplementary cards but dropped to 7.0(there is a sub par coming, he is getting close now normally shooting 2-3 over par off the yellows).

But I paid up the losing bet, as felt it wasn't a fair handicap challenge due to the changes on our side.

Hope you get to play more next year as you are much better than 10 (y)

Ha! That's all very good and gentlemanly, but I think it's only fair I also contribute a losing bet too. All the best to you both. :)

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Well, today's comp was R/O so I've finished the season on a disappointing 21.9.
Too good for me. Pleased that I dropped 1.8 since the beginning of the year and more to come next season. Well played and I’ll get the £5 paid over.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
After a brief venture up to 11 I'm now 0.1 below the 10.3 where I started the season ...…. so with possibly 5 more Q Comps before H4H 'D' day (exactly when does this Challenge close?) It's going to be a very close call, Louise!!
STOP-PRESS..... just seen....

7. The winner is the one with the lowest handicap from the 2 of you as at Midnight Monday 1st October. :):):)

I have crept up to 10.5, 0.3 less than I started, so it looks like you just pipped me

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have crept up to 10.5, 0.3 less than I started, so it looks like you just pipped me
Ooooh…. we're now tied BUT I've this to come on Sunday at Frimley...
Format: 18 hole Qualifying Stableford .
Play the course as set up for the final day of European Tour 1st Stage Qualifying School
So it's off 'the tips'.....
Buffer or better would be amazing!! Though RO must be a possibility if everybody is playing as poorly as me. hahaha
Are you 'done' Q wise??
Could always pop in a Supp on Sunday to keep me company ;)

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ooooh…. we're now tied BUT I've this to come on Sunday at Frimley...
Format: 18 hole Qualifying Stableford .
Play the course as set up for the final day of European Tour 1st Stage Qualifying School
So it's off 'the tips'.....
Buffer or better would be amazing!! Though RO must be a possibility if everybody is playing as poorly as me. hahaha
Are you 'done' Q wise??
Could always pop in a Supp on Sunday to keep me company ;)

I do have one more qualifier but its on Thursday, so after the cut off.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Hi mate,

Never managed to get out again so stuck on 16.6. Will send over the dosh over the weekend!

(y)

Last Medal for me tomorrow, I’m on 16.4 so can only go up 0.1, so will have nicked you by just 0.1 unless I can play in the Medal like I can in Matchplay and get a final cut 🤔