Official 2018 HFH Handicap Challenge

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Through it away on the 14th then wrongly chased it to fall just outside of buffer after being under handicap most of the round 😟

Now embarrassingly up to 16.5 so an extra shot for my trip to Frilford Heath tomorrow & H4H’s on Tuesday 😳😜🏌️⛳️

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Time to settle bets guys and girls. If you could post your final handicaps as at the 2nd October on here, and then settle any loses on the just giving site in my signature. (y) Some already have, but think there are a few to go. Remember this is a donation, as you have not received anything other than bragging rights, so can claim gift aid if you are a tax payer.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Started at 10.8, Finished on 10.5
Yes, as expected the 27pts I managed at Black-tee Challenge at Frimley put me .0.1 more than you Louise, though it nearly went RO as CSS was +3 …. a tough track!! So £5 paid.
Same again next year??

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
@backwoodsman and @Khamelion finished after starting on 20 on "......... 20. Who and what owes which.

I finished on 19.6 (started on 19.3) so am afraid it's your fiver heading towards H4H. Khamelion was out of it - as he had no Q comps to enter. He settled his fivers (generous on his part) & I promised a bet against his handicap of the time (of 19.7). So i just avoided it.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes, as expected the 27pts I managed at Black-tee Challenge at Frimley put me .0.1 more than you Louise, though it nearly went RO as CSS was +3 …. a tough track!! So £5 paid.
Same again next year??
as it happens I did go up .1 today so I think a draw is fair and I will pay a fiver too.
Next year fine with me