Official 2018 HFH Handicap Challenge

94tegsi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Haven't managed to get to a comp, other than match-play, in over a month. So static at 16.6 at the moment. Think I might only have 2 or 3 opportunities to play now in a comp until October.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
By golly by 'eck, I've got something positive to post!

Despite racking up a 9 on a par 4 today, my Stableford score was three shots better than CSS so a 0.8 cut and back down to 12.0 :)

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Well as I won’t be playing for a good few months I’ll be making my donation and a bit more to the site tomorrow.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
By golly by 'eck, I've got something positive to post!

Despite racking up a 9 on a par 4 today, my Stableford score was three shots better than CSS so a 0.8 cut and back down to 12.0 :)
Bit too close for comfort as I am 11.9. Comp on Sunday so should be 12.00 after that ! Not sure getting a handicap cut is playing the game, but well done.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
for the first time this season after 30 quaifiers I am lower than I started at 10.4
After a brief venture up to 11 I'm now 0.1 below the 10.3 where I started the season ...…. so with possibly 5 more Q Comps before H4H 'D' day (exactly when does this Challenge close?) It's going to be a very close call, Louise!!
STOP-PRESS..... just seen....

7. The winner is the one with the lowest handicap from the 2 of you as at Midnight Monday 1st October. :):):)

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I had a cut the other day down to 12.1

Well done. (y)

It's down to the wire for our challenge, I'm on 12.0 but today was the last qualifier available for me before the cut-off and I was unable to play it so I'm stuck on 12.0, do you have another chance to get lower?

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Well done. (y)

It's down to the wire for our challenge, I'm on 12.0 but today was the last qualifier available for me before the cut-off and I was unable to play it so I'm stuck on 12.0, do you have another chance to get lower?
I finished on 11.8, as I managed to sneak up 0.1 midweek.