Official 2018 HFH Handicap Challenge

Fish

Banned
Visit site
0.1, can’t get going yet, but lost the will to live today it was that slow, couldn’t stay focussed or get any kind of rhythm going, currently exact 17.0

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
After two buffers in the previous two comps, only 30 pts for a 0.1 increase to 24.5 for me today

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
@backwoodsman & Oldskier

I've paid my £10, fiver each for the challenge, as I have no competitions this year, other than the club sweep which is played on a Wednesday when I'm working, so I've no way of getting my HC down. So hence my £5 each for losing the challenge to each of you has been paid.

cheers

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
@backwoodsman & Oldskier

I've paid my £10, fiver each for the challenge, as I have no competitions this year, other than the club sweep which is played on a Wednesday when I'm working, so I've no way of getting my HC down. So hence my £5 each for losing the challenge to each of you has been paid.

cheers

Crikey! How come you have no comps ? Is there nothing on at weekends - or is it that you can't get to them?

Ps: What's your current h/c ? I'm not that far different to what you were back at the start (19.6 if l recall?). I'll use your current as a target and if i don't get (or stay) under that, then I'll cough up also.

Last edited:

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hardly playing lately, which means my first two qualifiers have lead to the inevitable .1's up to 10.2.

I should just hand my money over now. I can't face the thought of demeaning myself by practicing. ;)