Fish

Banned
Visit site
Cut to 17.4, think that currently puts me lower than my 2 challengers 👍😜🏌️

Fish

Banned
Visit site
If you're that confident how about H4H?

Anyone looking to offset that bet being in your position obviously has no confidence in themselves!

I only have 2 monthly medals between now and H4H's, but stuff it, I like a bit of extra motivation, especially the way I played at Cooden in the morning, that round would have seen me cut another 1.5 shots (down to 15.9) plus a possible ESR.

Anyone interested in any side bets, I can put a few more cards in between now and H4H's.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Anyone looking to offset that bet being in your position obviously has no confidence in themselves!

I only have 2 monthly medals between now and H4H's, but stuff it, I like a bit of extra motivation, especially the way I played at Cooden in the morning, that round would have seen me cut another 1.5 shots (down to 15.9) plus a possible ESR.

Anyone interested in any side bets, I can put a few more cards in between now and H4H's.

Go on then, given the lack of comps, shall we call it 1st January as the cut off and see where we both are

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Go on then, given the lack of comps, shall we call it 1st January as the cut off and see where we both are

No, the bet is by the morning of H4H's, I'm good for that, the bragging rights are worth far more than the £10 and I can throw a few opens in and rounds I'm playing around the country where I'll announce I'm playing under competition rules and will hand my card back to my club.

I putted out on all my holes at Cooden in the morning and afternoon, I have my signed cards, can that count towards immediate handicap or just annual revenue, if at all?

D

Deleted member 15344

No, the bet is by the morning of H4H's, I'm good for that, the bragging rights are worth far more than the £10 and I can throw a few opens in and rounds I'm playing around the country where I'll announce I'm playing under competition rules and will hand my card back to my club.

I putted out on all my holes at Cooden in the morning and afternoon, I have my signed cards, can that count towards immediate handicap or just annual revenue, if at all?

Can only count in a HC review - same with any non Qualfiying card

I'll add in a £10 if you are a lower HC than Homer by H4H - well worth it