Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Dando/Backswoodman vs Adam,Adam now finished exams and playing alot of golf(I'm jealous!) and yesterday shot a net 66 to win the afternoon net club championships round, got cut to 16.4, how are you doing ?

Darrenwilliams V Mrblue, I'm off 9.7, just not got that low round yet in comp, had a few low ones playing socially and on off days playing to near handicap, so basically I'm still hoping :rofl:

Oops, this thread been off my radar for a bit as I've not had many q comps recently. Down to 16.4 is good going on Adams part - tell him well done. I'll have to pull my socks up in the comp tomorrow! And since Homer has got Fish buzzing like a stick in a wasps nest, it will take an effort to catch him too. Currently on 17.9. But downwards here i come ....

D

Deleted member 15344

This years qualifiers;
+17, +23, +2. -2, +18. +7, +5, NR, +14, +19, +17

Last years;
+11, 0, +7, +32, +2, 0, +13, +16, +2, +1. +6

There is nothing in there to suggest being giving back two shots - you have had a cut.

It seems your HC have used the Continuous HC Review and just given you 2 shots as soon as the 7th .1 happens. That's quite poor work and an incorrect use of the review