08.40 DUFFERS05 --- IANM --- APJ0524 --- SWINGALOT

08.50 BLUEINMUNICH --- PIEMAN --- TEEGIRL --- SANDY

09.00 NWJOCKO --- YANDABROWN --- SRIXON1--- DENNIS PYM

09.10 PAPAS1982 --- PAULW4701 --- TWIRE--- CAKE

09.20 FELL75 --- 94TEGSI --- PADDYC --- ORIKORU

09.30 GG26 --- DANDO --- ANDREW BARTON(G)--- GRIZZLY

09.40 MIKE79 --- NEEDMYWEDGE--- PATSTER1969 --- DUFFERMAN

09.50 NATHAN JONES (BB)--- CROW --- CHRISD--- LEE YATES

10.00 SMIFFY --- LEFTIE --- AZTECS27 --- RAY TAYLOR (G)

10.10 RICHART --- PNWOKINGHAM-- SHAMALAMA --- SWINGER

10TH

08.30 LIVERPOOLPHIL --- SILH --- LILYHAWK --- MIKEJOHNCHAPMAN

08.40 STUART_C --- RADBOURNE --- TONY JAMES(G) --- JAMESR

08.50 JUNIOR --- IMURG --- POKERJOKE --- KEVIN QUINN

09.00 PHILTHEFRAGGER --- STEVEW86 --- OLDSKIER --- STEVE PROCTOR (G)

09.10 BLAKEY --- THE LION --- BDILL93 --- IAN POLLITT (G)

09.20 WHEREDITGO --- DEANOMK --- AAC --- PAUL SLATER (G)

09.30 DAVE SANDERS --- TONY LUSCOMBE ---JOHN CARPENTER(HFH)--- MARK HEAD

09.40 SER SHANKALOT--- OPTOM --- MARTIN BATES (G) ---- GEOFF REEVE

09.50 MARK THOMPSON (BB)--- PETEMA99 --- MIDNIGHT--- JEREMY CAVE

10.00 PAPERBOY --- OXFORDCOMMA --- MASHLEYR7 --- TOPOFTHEFLOP

I have tried to accommodate everyones wishes, and also mix up the groups from last years H4H and also the Camberley day.

Please note registration will be from 7.45, and I suggest you register 45 minutes before your tee time. Don't want everyone turning up at the same time. Bring cash, £10 for entry to the competitions, and also monies for the raffle. Remember to try and bring a raffle prize which you can hand over when you register.

The competition is a stableford, full handicap. Please put your exact handicap on the score card (these will not be prepared, so need to be filled in by all players) and also the course handicap (Put your forum and real name on the cards). Boards are by both the 1st and 10th tees, so no excuses. Do not mark your own card, swop with a partner on your first tee. I expect one card for each player. Do not mark all players on one card as has happened in the past, as this makes it a right pain for the scorers. Sean (Sawtooth) and Phil (Liverpoolphil) are our scorers for the day, so please hand your cards in to one of them as soon as you finish your round. We don't want to chase up those that still have their cards in their pockets or golf bags. Fines will be issued for this offence. Each card should have a player's and marker's signature on it. We play proper rules of golf for this competition !

The prizes will be for the top three forumers, a guest prize, and also the best stableford gross prize. There will also be prizes for nearest the pin on 9 and nearest the pin in two on the second. There will be a penalty bucket, £1, for anyone that misses the 9th green.

Dress code is smart casual, and can be found in full on the club website. Please don't ask me questions about the dress code as I will just refer you to the website.

We will have an auction again this year, both silent and live with Mark Head. If you win an auction item you need to let us know your name before you leave. You can pay on line at the justgiving site in my signature. Please do not pay in cash on the day.

During the day you will have the opportunity to discuss the type of ball you should be using with our man from Titleist. Not everyone should be using a ProV1 I am advised !

If you have any queries please ask on this thread or drop me a pm.

Start praying for decent weather.

Rich

Last edited: