H4H Hayling players. Please read

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Not long now, so an update on information you will need on the day.

Breakfast. Full English buffet from 07.45 (Do not eat before you have registered !)

Shotgun start : 09.30 (note this is later than previously advised, so no excuses for being late Pieman !)

Please bring raffle prizes with you, golf stuff, booze etc. You will need cash to enter competition and for raffle tickets.

We are playing from the yellow tees. You will need to fill out your scorecard with name, either forum or real together with your club handicap and course handicap. If you go to www.haylinggolf.co.uk/our_course and then go to slope rating you will find your course handicap. You will also find a map of the course on this link, so that you can see where your tee is (Starting sheet with tees to follow later this week on this thread) Tees at the end of the course 12,13,14 can be driven to by those unlucky in the draw.:) Drive out of the club car park and turn left down the coast road. Parking is near the 13th green, 14 tee from memory. Better instructions wil be given on the day. If you are feeling fit you can of course just walk to tees.(y)

We are doubling up on tees 2,3,6,17 and 18. If you are first off these tees you will need to tee off five minutes early at 9.25. Just beware that the shotgun may go off right in the middle of your second shot.:eek:

Long drive hole is 18, nearest the pin is 5 and nearest the pin in two for the shorter hitters like Smiffy and Fragger is 13.:D

Lunch : Two course carvery, beef and gammon from around 14.30 onwards. Please shower before and remember to bring your own towel.

There will be an auction after lunch and before prize giving. There will also be a silent auction running through the day. If you win an auction item you don't need to pay on the day, just on the justgiving site I set up.

Forumers will play with their guests, so please advise them of the above.

We aim to get round in four hours, so ready golf and keep up with group in front. It is a stableford competition so pick up if you can not score. Most of the tees are easy to find, short walk from previous green. Don't play hole 14a by mistake. It is a par 3 only used when a hole is closed When you finish the par 5 14th, you should then play the par 4, 15th.;)The tee shot on the 3rd hole goes to the right. Easy to think it goes down the coast line to the left. The tee does aim in the right direction. You have been warned !

If you have any queries just ask on this thread. Should be a cracking day and fingers crossed for a calm warm day. It can blow a bit at Hayling.:eek:
Great work Richard (& Vicky). Looking forward to it after an early night in Havant on Monday ??????

Kraxx68

Head Pro
Visit site
Well, my flights are all confirmed, will be flying down Monday evening, and thanks to Oddsocks (Barry), my chauffeur for a few days, has helped to make this year's trip stress free!

Could not have done this year's trip without the help of the incredible guys on the forum and especially to Barry (who can't thank enough) for helping me out with the transport once I get there, can't tell you how happy this makes me not missing this year's H4H!

And then its Flight back home on the Tuesday night!

Next year I'm hoping to make it a road trip down and back over a week!

See yas soon :)

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well, my flights are all confirmed, will be flying down Monday evening, and thanks to Oddsocks (Barry), my chauffeur for a few days, has helped to make this year's trip stress free!

Could not have done this year's trip without the help of the incredible guys on the forum and especially to Barry (who can't thank enough) for helping me out with the transport once I get there, can't tell you how happy this makes me not missing this year's H4H!

Your commitment is commendable

D

Deleted member 15344

Hi mate - happy to host you at mine again for a round during your trip next year

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

I hope @Oddsocks doesn’t try and slip you a pink one

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes, I got it. You guys successfully put me off the idea of being up since 5:40am and trying to play golf.

It's all part of the fun. I'll likely have very little sleep thanks to my 3 month old daughter. Plus a 2 hour+ drive, then trying to navigate 18 holes with a bunch of knobs, having not swung a club much since July.

Hopefully I'll hole out from 200 yards on 18 again this year. :unsure:

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk

Be great to catch up mate. Safe travels ?

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Just to confirm this is an individual stableford competition with full course handicap. Please check how many shots you get on Hayling link in my initial post, or pm me and I will confirm for you. You need to put your forum or real name on the card, with your WHS handicap index and your course rating off the yellow tees. For example my WHS handicap index of 12.4 gives me 13 shots. (y)

It is important that you swop your card with a partner, and that you put the gross score and stableford points on the card. Cards will need markers and players signature. Don't want any DQ's.;) Please also remember to give you card to the scorers asap , Sawtooth and Liverpoolphil after your round however bad they are.:)

Please do not put all four players scores on one card as has been done in the past. Just markers and players scores should be on card.(y) Cards will be available at registration.

D

Deleted member 1147

Just to confirm this is an individual stableford competition with full course handicap. Please check how many shots you get on Hayling link in my initial post, or pm me and I will confirm for you. You need to put your forum or real name on the card, with your WHS handicap index and your course rating off the yellow tees. For example my WHS handicap index of 12.4 gives me 13 shots. (y)

It is important that you swop your card with a partner, and that you put the gross score and stableford points on the card. Cards will need markers and players signature. Don't want any DQ's.;) Please also remember to give you card to the scorers asap , Sawtooth and Liverpoolphil after your round however bad they are.:)

Please do not put all four players scores on one card as has been done in the past. Just markers and players scores should be on card.(y)Cards will be available at registration.
Or you can use the EG app (for those with mobiles?)

Attachments

• 43F5CECB-24C5-4EEC-AD4C-C717B5BFAADB.png
    43F5CECB-24C5-4EEC-AD4C-C717B5BFAADB.png
    303.2 KB · Views: 30