Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Please update your handicaps and individual challenges.

I will be trawling through this over the coming days to bring it up to date, as some of you are not as active as others on here, some of you will be recieving PM's off me, failure to reply will inadvertently lead me to tracking you down, personally :smirk:

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
Please update your handicaps and individual challenges.

I will be trawling through this over the coming days to bring it up to date, as some of you are not as active as others on here, some of you will be recieving PM's off me, failure to reply will inadvertently lead me to tracking you down, personally :smirk:

Robin

I will do this over the weekend, you have enough on your plate.

AAC

D

Deleted member 21258

I don't believe I will be playing anymore qualifiers before H4H and on DarrenWilliams(9.1) v 2blue(?)

Adamwilliams will be playing more qualifiers and think he is currently 13.9.

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm currently at 6.8, have a qualifier tomorrow, which could be the last before the cut off! Cant think Radbourne is higher than me like so looks like I'll be donating :O haha

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
IMG_0169.jpg

All

Updated h/c attached, figures in red mean you have come down since the start of the challenge, only a week or so to go, so good luck if you still have some qualifiers left to play in.

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
FT, whilst I appear to have won our challenge I can take nothing from winning whilst still having my H/C increase, I shall therefore pay £5.00 anyway to JFG :cheers:

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
View attachment 23548

All

Updated h/c attached, figures in red mean you have come down since the start of the challenge, only a week or so to go, so good luck if you still have some qualifiers left to play in.

If I have not put your current H/C down correctly please post here and I will do a final sweep next weekend.

If you have been beaten don't be shy, pay your debts :clap:

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Another 0.1 back on Saturday, so I've paid my £5, I may have one more chance, to get a cut, next Sunday before travelling down for the golfing week on Monday, but I'm not holding my breath.