Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Another 0.1 back on Sunday and dangerously close to 15 on 14.4 and then LO! a miracle and I played well enough in the bogey comp second round yesterday to finish the day +1 and get a 0.3 cut. Now back to 14.1

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Saturday was just one of those days, didn't feel like I'd played bad golf, was striking the ball very well, ball was going straight, yet ended up with a 98 which consisted of a couple of 7s an 8 and few 6s, think there may have even been a couple of pars. Anyhoo back to 21 (20.5)

SugarPenguin

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Played 2 medals so far this month and have gone from 11.7 to 8.7 after two Net 69's. I got docked an extra full shot for "Exceptional Play"
Safe to say im thrilled to now be a single figure handicap golfer

A fairly fast start to the season :D
(sorry Louise ! )

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just to let folks know l ain't dead...

Didn’t play at the weekend but have crept up to 17.8 over past couple weeks - but at least the last Q comp l hit buffer so may have stopped the rot?

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Played 2 medals so far this month and have gone from 11.7 to 8.7 after two Net 69's. I got docked an extra full shot for "Exceptional Play"
Safe to say im thrilled to now be a single figure handicap golfer

A fairly fast start to the season :D
(sorry Louise ! )

Well played, a great start for you, I think I will pay the other £5 now!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Right, I can't get this spreadsheet sorted at the minute so will convert it to a word table over the next few nights and then when Steve sends me any updates I'll just transfer it over, so you all have 2 of us now on your cases :smirk:

Update so far we have:

Papas1982 (18.1) Vs Fish (18.1)

Bazzatron (20.0) Vs PhilTheFragger (19.4)

Richart (11.3) Vs Crow (10.8)

Khamelion (20.3) Vs Bazzatron (20.0)

Homer (14.1) Vs anotherdouble (13.8)

Richart (11.3) Vs Chrisd (11.8)

Crow (10.8) Vs Chrisd (11.8)

GreigInFife (8.6) Vs BlueInMunich (8.8)

Louise_a (11.6) Vs SugarPenguin 11.6)

McBroon (8.0) Vs BlueInMunich (8.8)

ArnoldArmChewer (13.6) Vs Full_Throttle (13.6)

2Blue (9.9) Vs Darren Williams (9.5)

Matty6 (19.9) Vs Dasit (18.8)

Dando (14.7) Vs Adam Williams (18.0)

Evesdad (24.5) Vs GG26 (24.8)

Chellie (25.5) Vs Marshy77 (26.5)

Radbourne (5.5) Vs JT77 (6.2)

Backwoodsman (17.5) Vs Fish (18.1)

Backwoodsman (17.5) Vs Adam Williams (18.0)

Those looking for challengers still.

Spear-Chucker (2.0)

Those above in RED I cannot find a payment against your challenger, please pay your £5 ASAP :thup:

If you can see any errors please PM me and I'll look into it and amend where necessary, it's not critical we have a running commentary on your 0.1's but any healthy cuts will be nice to see reported :thup:

Lets see some more challengers, you can't put a price on the bragging rights :cool:

It would really help Steve and myself if you put your updated handicap in your signature, when we update monthly we won't need to ask you to post specifically, although it would be nice to hear about some medal car crashes :whistle:

Just been agreeing the Justgiving site with the above challenges. More may have been arranged since the above post ?

I don't appear to have had payments from Homer (one challenge) and Chrisd (two challenges) Could you both make your payments asap, otherwise I will have to set Fish on you.:eek:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Just been agreeing the Justgiving site with the above challenges. More may have been arranged since the above post ?

I don't appear to have had payments from Homer (one challenge) and Chrisd (two challenges) Could you both make your payments asap, otherwise I will have to set Fish on you.:eek:

Will Do!