NR's

• Thread starter Deleted member 23270
  • Start date

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
The point is being missed because your posts sound like jibberish. Try explaining again in plain English.
If you’re not understanding my response to someone, what’s the point in basically trolling my post. Just move on. Surely there are happier things you can be doing. You‘re putting far too much effort into being negative.

Last edited:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I've never seen anyone shoot over 10 on one hole. Can you explain the he shots he took for the hole? I'm very intrigued
Once had a 12 when off HCap 9. Was in depths of my time when Lucy Locket was Queen and ruled my golfing world (she has since been usurped but still hangs around like a bad smell). Dead easy for a lower handicapper to shoot into double figures,

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm off 3 and made an 11 the other week. These things happen, and the golf gods can conspire against an individual
I am not saying they don’t.
We are only a couple of bad swings away from disaster at any time.
But it sounds like this poor guy is doing it regularly.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I am not saying they don’t.
We are only a couple of bad swings away from disaster at any time.
But it sounds like this poor guy is doing it regularly.
For those seriously vulnerable, the Lucy Lockets can strike at any time and often quite out of the blue. And when they do they can be all over you like a rash, and a rash that can last for weeks and weeks. And the more you itch and scratch that rash the worse it gets.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
For those seriously vulnerable, the Lucy Lockets can strike at any time and often quite out of the blue. And when they do they can be all over you like a rash, and a rash that can last for weeks and weeks. And the more you itch and scratch that rash the worse it gets.
Mate of mine had them with very short pitching wedge shots.
He started using a hybrid .
If there was a bunker etc he would just chip around it.
He was a 5 h/cap and it was very strange to watch.