New Nike Air Max shoes

Wolf

Visit site
Loving the red and Grey ones as well as the plain white, they'll be readily available in most major golf retailers don't see the issue,

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
The air max range has for as long as I can remember had a reputation as not being a very upmarket range and golf clubs can be quite fussy with dress codes and image so would have thought a few would say no. I could be wrong though obviously.

Wolf

Visit site
The air max range has for as long as I can remember had a reputation as not being a very upmarket range and golf clubs can be quite fussy with dress codes and image so would have thought a few would say no. I could be wrong though obviously.
Not sure about that as for a long time they've been one of the most expensive ranges on the trainer world unless your going to compare with say an Ecco or Footjoy branding. I'd say majority of clubs are well aware of current trends and don't expect people to still wear brogue golf shoes these days and would have no issue with them.

Wolf

Visit site
I think with the advent of spikeless shoes that has all changed. Be careful what socks you wear at some clubs but shoes are now pretty much a free for all.

Oh no you went and mentioned the S word, run and hide the golfing fashion police will now be out in full riot gear:ROFLMAO:

Matty6

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Saw these advertised the other day. I’ll be going for the white ones when they’re released. They’re also bringing out a pair with ‘grass’ on them!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not really my cup of tea, but then I don't even wear air bubble trainers let alone golf versions. This is the trend now though of course, these will be very popular.

When I think about the first ever pair of golf shoes I had, it beggars belief compared to now, and that was only 18 years ago. Basically like office shoes, no padding around the ankle so they weren't particularly comfortable, and actual pointy metal spikes. Haha.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Not really my cup of tea, but then I don't even wear air bubble trainers let alone golf versions. This is the trend now though of course, these will be very popular.

When I think about the first ever pair of golf shoes I had, it beggars belief compared to now, and that was only 18 years ago. Basically like office shoes, no padding around the ankle so they weren't particularly comfortable, and actual pointy metal spikes. Haha.

First pair i bought were nike ones for £25 at sports direct. But were just like you describe. The transition to more trainer like golf shoes imo is a massive plus.

GOLFER1994

Head Pro
Visit site
I absolutely love all of these !! I would imagine retail at £109+ which will put me off but if they ever hit the sales or outlets i'll be all over them. :love: They are golf shoes so why should they not be allowed on any golf course !?

Wolf

Visit site
As others mention, I'm also a huge fan of trainer type golf shoes for comfort and style. No need to walk around in brogues on course or worse in some cases.

Puma do a really nice range as well and come in better priced than Nike