New Bargains Thread

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
eBay seem to be running these offers quite often now. Nothing golf related available though.

Is it not site wide, other than the usual exceptions (cars, property etc). I know I got an earlier one yesterday for certain stores, but then they seemed to extend it to site wide later

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cheers for that, NowTV is what I'll be using for the Ryder.

However when I try and sign in for the offer it says "Unable to load sign in, please try again later." :( Did it work for you alright?

Yeah I managed to get it working, maybe try this link from GM which is where I saw the deal: https://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/ryder-cup/ryder-cup-news/ryder-cup-now-tv-deal-60-off-165915

Also I had already signed into my account before trying to get the deal so maybe that had something to do with it.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good stuff, I only really need it for Sunday as that's all I'm going to be able to see, but instead of paying £8 for the day might as well get the month pass and watch the next few weeks as well.
I was going to get the one week's pass for all 3 days so no-brainer to get the month one for the same price. I was thinking I might be able to watch a couple of Spurs game on it, but it turns out we're not on Sky again until 2 days after it expires. Sod's law!

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
What happens after you pay ? I have downloaded the app to my lappy, once you pay do you get some sort of code ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
What happens after you pay ? I have downloaded the app to my lappy, once you pay do you get some sort of code ?
Err, well my missus already had a Now TV account that she pays for, so I logged in with those details on the phone app. When I purchased the Sky Sports pass for it, you have to log in first so it adds that to your account once completed. Now when I go back to the app, I click on the Sports section and it lets me watch it whereas it didn't before.

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
I'm a bit hesitant to pay as nothing happens when I load the app, it just comes up for a second then disappears.

IanG

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm a bit hesitant to pay as nothing happens when I load the app, it just comes up for a second then disappears.

You have to go to nowtv.com and login to your account. Once you have logged in ( and assuming you have bought a pass ) you can click on the sports channel you want to watch and it will fire up the app and start streaming. I've been using nowTV for a year since I got a very good black Friday subscription for a 12 month deal. It works well for me.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Just try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Nothing wrong with NowTV as a company so would be fine to use, but you do need to have an account first to use it. And just remember to cancel before the months up otherwise you'll be changed the full rate next month.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
You have to go to nowtv.com and login to your account. Once you have logged in ( and assuming you have bought a pass ) you can click on the sports channel you want to watch and it will fire up the app and start streaming. I've been using nowTV for a year since I got a very good black Friday subscription for a 12 month deal. It works well for me.
Just to confirm (because the live chat Now TV person was useless) - with the Now TV you can Chromecast that onto the TV right? Even for the sports channels?