New Bargains Thread

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This is the crap I got back from sports direct when I said I’ll wait for my shoes please

I can confirm the reason the pre order item has been cancelled as the manufacturer has withdrawn the date for the pre order item to be released because of this we have had to cancel this item as we are unsure when this item will be cosign into stock.Please check back with the website if the item is still required as this will update on line when we have a new release date.

Kind regards,

Denise
Customer Services

So basically the price was wrong.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
This is the crap I got back from sports direct when I said I’ll wait for my shoes please

I can confirm the reason the pre order item has been cancelled as the manufacturer has withdrawn the date for the pre order item to be released because of this we have had to cancel this item as we are unsure when this item will be cosign into stock.Please check back with the website if the item is still required as this will update on line when we have a new release date.

Kind regards,

Denise
Customer Services

Not really, they've got lots of peoples details now and can spam the living hell out of you.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

Kind regards,

Denise
Customer Services

Everyone knows they're lying. But I guess if they admit "we put them at the wrong price by accident" they'll have a bunch of people kicking off saying it was listed at that price so they have to uphold it. So they are bluffing their way through this one.

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Everyone knows they're lying. But I guess if they admit "we put them at the wrong price by accident" they'll have a bunch of people kicking off saying it was listed at that price so they have to uphold it. So they are bluffing their way through this one.
But as far as I'm aware, they don't have to honor that price.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

no its not, that's double what SD offered.

£120 is alright price.. average

£45 was a deal

I wouldn't be surprised if SD meant the price to be £145 and that's why they were withdrawn

PCWOX

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I got 5 dozen of the yellow E6 from Online Golf. They were £8 at the time and not £5, but still a Billy Bargain... :)

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I got 5 dozen of the yellow E6 from Online Golf. They were £8 at the time and not £5, but still a Billy Bargain... :)
I also went through the check out at £8, but queried it as on the homepage it said £5. They kindly accepted a mistake and agreed to the £5 per dozen. But still at £8 a ball you can't complain!

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
no its not, that's double what SD offered.

£120 is alright price.. average

£45 was a deal

I wouldn't be surprised if SD meant the price to be £145 and that's why they were withdrawn

The £45 was in the email they send as well. So if it was an error, they’ve made the error twice actually in the online shop and in the email