New Bargains Thread

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Who else woke up to sports direct cancelling the under armour shoes?

Yup, I did. Bit annoyed really. "Suppliers cannot supply within the deadlines" sounds a bit of a rubbish excuse. The shoes are a pre-order, I've waited for pre-orders before, i'm happy to wait for this! But as long as I get the money back I'll cope. I didn't *really* need new shoes anyway!

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So it really was too good to be true?? What reason did they give? Out of stock?
The items below have been cancelled from your order. The stock has been cancelled as our suppliers cannot supply us within the deadlines required.

Watch it come back in stock in October at £100 plus

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The items below have been cancelled from your order. The stock has been cancelled as our suppliers cannot supply us within the deadlines required.

Watch it come back in stock in October at £100 plus
They probably listed it at the low price in error, and now Fat Mike is blagging it.

clarke_111

Medal Winner
Visit site
Did anyone actually get any at this price or were they all cancelled. Bit of a poor reason, think I would go back and tell them I’m happy to wait!!

I had the same thing with SD before, I saw a set of 716 AP1s 4-PW, stiff shaft for £250, pulled the trigger as I figured I couldn’t lose but the order ended up cancelled. Can’t remember the reason but it was something similar to this.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sadly that despite them offering them at a silly price, they are legally able to cancel the order and refunds any monies.

Personally I dont bother with anything SD.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Funny though because when you place an order through them you can’t cancel it... but they can cancel yours
Yeah. Sports Direct are one of those companies who 'the customer is always right' don't seem to apply to. You want to return something they make it as difficult as they can, whereas they make a mistake and underprice something, then just cancel everyone's orders and act like it never happened.